throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

why would it be easier to find a good name if you were in boston? maybe just think of names or words you like and if theyre taken already just tweak the letters to something with some of the letters til you get something you like.

2zi6720.jpg

1h86sg.jpg

why would it be easier to find a good name if you were in boston? maybe just think of names or words you like and if theyre taken already just tweak the letters to something with some of the letters til you get something you like.

what i meant by it was that i would actually care and change it if i was anywhere near boston. but i'm not, i'm on the opposite side of the u.s. so it doesn't matter to me. but i'll probably end up tweaking a bit it anyway ha

• 3 weeks later...

2zi6720.jpg

1h86sg.jpg

yo avie im feeling it but change up the v i aint realing feeling that.

LOL anyone can do a piece all you need is a ruler and some pencils .. you can't do a simple throw up you shouldn't be piecing yet .. that's why graff is fucked up today.

yeah i mean this is a throwups thread why even post the pieces.../\ yeah i see that around atlanta good piece bad hand style and throw ups.

• 3 weeks later...