throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i usually dont care wat people have to say about my shit, but if yall aint gunna post nuthin dont talk..all of yall talkin shit bout my work need to put up or shut up, and go suck a fuckin dick, ill burn half the people in this thread and most of u kno it. if u seen my work, and yes i can prove that i will burn you if u say i cant, jus get at me in the pms faggots-anroe

lol i hope you mean piecing cuz i can throw your name up better then you can .. and that shit will actually say ANROE .. not LENREOE:lol:

sorry im postin peices up in this thread i jus wanna shut this mouth for war kid up..some newsome old..

pencils.jpg

greenforce.jpg

noname-22.jpg

noname-17.jpg

noname-7.jpg

wds.jpg

roeroe.jpg

LOL anyone can do a piece all you need is a ruler and some pencils .. you can't do a simple throw up you shouldn't be piecing yet .. that's why graff is fucked up today.

who said i couldnt do a simple throw? u mutha fuckas act like cuz i post one ugly throw up,u assume thats the only shit i can do

the point of a throw up is to be simple? not some fuckin hippie ass pentagram on top squiggly e's on the side ass shit, stick to the basics if your gonna butcher willd throws.

To shut me up huh? All I I did was point out the fact that your throw had E's attached to letters that aren't E's.

And your faggot ass gets all mad about it and starts posting weak ass sketches in the throw thread....I mean you really showed me by posting those, you're definitely the shit man..

award20for20theman.jpg

Wtf was I thinkin' by pointing shit out? I didn't know I was fuckin with a god damn paper wizard, at least Mind Vapor got your back...:lol:

• Like 1

Mouth, your comments were not criticism. You started this lame shit.

Thanks for ruining this thread.

:lol: really?

Why does your A have an E in it and your N have an E hanging off of it? At first glance this looked good after looking at it for a sec it looks pretty bad.

I honestly thought it said Enekse.

I don't know how else to criticize, that's as nice as I could have been. as far as ruining this thread is concerned why don't you add some of your dope throws instead of commentary?

Ruined this thread? This thread was shit to begin with.:lol:

Mouth, you're right, that comment itself was perfectly fine. But you apparently couldn't deal with no one responding to it and just became annoying.

The funny thing is too, i agree with you.

Actually if you look again, I didn't mention shit about it till the next guy Daniel Powder Puff posted more throws with E's attached to letters that weren't E's. Maybe I should have started my post off with- I'm not trying to be a dick....or something along those lines, I don't know. I'm not the nicest dude you're going to meet online or in person for that matter... I've been an asshole all my life, I'm working on it though.

Either way it's funny to watch somebody try and prove themselves over the internet like Anroe just did....I know what I can do, if motherfuckers don't like it oh well I'm not sweatin' that shit, I barely do shit anymore anyway...I did do that Forge the other day though just to be funny, apparently people didn't find the humor in it...shit was funny to me though. :lol: