throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mischief brew+Jan 31 2006, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jan 31 2006, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 31 2006, 03:32 AM

nice shit elope

just work on your hand styles.....try to keep em more simple

no way that shits mad origanal and banging as hell i might add

[/b]

well his throwies are dope.....he just needs to work on his hands

no diss elope just some friendly advice peace!

hero, the onyl one i liek is the e which deosnt get any dredit because the only thing you've done to change it from the classic e is make a swirl which i actualyl odnt liek...im sorry if this sounds harsh but try nad develop a cool handstyle and build a throw off of that...make the craziest letter you cna that still resembles the letter than transform it until other writers like it...that'll give you huge originality points

Originally posted by mindvapors+Jan 28 2006, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Jan 28 2006, 04:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-maza@Jan 28 2006, 07:40 AM

Hero that shits wack, r, is full on retarded..keep tryin toyy...

i'd like to see your work. and have you seen the REST of the people postin shit? hero is NOT toy.

[/b]

yes he is.

this shit is def throwup..

wheres the good shit!? :yuck:

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Feb 7 2006, 05:11 PM

hero, the onyl one i liek is the e which deosnt get any dredit because the only thing you've done to change it from the classic e is make a swirl which i actualyl odnt liek...im sorry if this sounds harsh but try nad develop a cool handstyle and build a throw off of that...make the craziest letter you cna that still resembles the letter than transform it until other writers like it...that'll give you huge originality points

why make the craziest shit ever? why not keep it basic?

next time post your shit before you give me any advice

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 7 2006, 09:38 PM

criticism welcomeeeee

4.jpg

sorry for any problems with the size or quality

i really like this one, except for how the 's' looks like it's in two peices. connect both parts on that, color the 'u' and repost so i can see how it turns out.

take out the crosses...dont mesh too well...

the idea is pretty good, but the letters are kinda awkward try to make them more unifying...kinda like inventing a font almost but with throwie letters

and those little bubbles at the bottom of the H and R aren't working well at this point

get the proportions right on the letters, smooth it out, tweak a little here and there and you should be straight.