I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by *kas*

gliko, for my young age i definitly think i'm doing alright in terms of graffiti/ art skill. graffiti may get you pussey, but only from hip hop sluts. if you want to fist girls who wear louis vuitton and prada listen up. i hate to break it to you but the preppy look is most definitly in. go get yourself some pringle, burberry lacoste and tons of ralph lauren gear. then your life may start to change for the posotive. as for the ahters, hate all you want. get mad that my parents are well off. be mad that i have enough balls to dress like a frat boy, yet still be in high school. but be msot mad that with all of my parents money, i still racked that shirt and pretty much all my gear. becasue remeber the only thing better then a 95 dollar lacoste polo shirt is a free 95 dollar lacoste polo shirt.

Spoiled bitch. Wow, you're so bad ass becuase you stole a polo shirt. I bet all your country club friends sat around a bon fire and toasting marshmellows, acting so tough becuase you can steal shirts. You fucking suburban nerds, you make me sick. Flaunting shit like you're something big, but you aren't. You'll still be a little bitch, having your parents buying you mercedes suv's and up scale apartments. So in conclusion, you suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Brother Ali

Beneath the outer layer the train is black

You just don't disrespect the people that lay the tracks

You love this human expression and they gave you that

And so the least y'all can do is try and pay em back

Milton i feel what your saying. this site is more of a joke then anything for me, something to waste time on. i think if we converesed in real life you'd fine me quite different. i'm not your avergae rich preppy kid who's parents give them everything. granted i'm more then well off but for no reason other then my parents worked their asses off to get where they are today. nothing was handed to them, and although i definitly have a very nice lifestyle, i've definitly been taught the merits of hard work and getting shit on your own. as for eyeforaneye your a fucking idiot. marshmellow's? if you want the lifestyle i lead bad enough, read up on it a little more. since when the fuck do you roast marshmellows at a country club? not once did i claim to be bad ass, or something big. quite to the contrary i belive. i claimed to 'not claiming that i am the shit, becasue i am far from it.' the only claims i made i can definitly back up. dress well? yep. rack expensive clothing? yep, do that as well. i hate kids like you who think that growing up not as priviledge as others makes you some much wiser. as cliched as it is, get off my dick already you jelous little bitch. your worthless. instead of whining about how i got dealt a better hand then you in life, and becasue so i will amount to nothing go steal something. and steal something fashionable

kids

-

-

you

-

get

-

robbed.

Aslong as you don't carry this whole my pink shirt makes me so fucking awesome mentality. Along with the whole graffiti and being rich makes me better than you shit.

I couldn't careless.

And I'm glad your parents worked hard for their money...

Now all you have to do is 'steal' fashionable items and wait for them to die.

Originally posted by Milton

I got my first full time job at 14 washing dishes for 4 bucks an hour, you think you can fuck with me?

Yes, my first was also at 14 wearing a Chuck E. Cheese outfit and dancing for kids at birthday parties..Fixing the videogames was also daily, but this was the most memorable part of it..

Originally posted by Glik0

haha you'd be surprised how much pussy one can get by actually being good at graffiti.

Try it sometime.

Hey! Just because you got me it doesnt mean you have to tell the whole fuckin world how you get girls!!:lol:

:lol: :lol:

"but be msot mad that with all of my parents money, i still racked that shirt and pretty much all my gear. becasue remeber the only thing better then a 95 dollar lacoste polo shirt is a free 95 dollar lacoste polo shirt."

and you're not trying to come off as a bad ass? c'mon now

"as for eyeforaneye your a fucking idiot"

"your worthless."

P.S. it's You're not your.

hey just remember faggots, your the ones argueing on a fucking graffiti internet forum. thats a laugh in itself nevermind argueing to one another about how you hate someone becuase your not rich and youve been drawn from the society the rich/middle class live in. yeah. how can you complain about someone living good. yeah guys its fucking gay to wear expensive clothes.oh man that kids supporting the classy clothing system. shit this kids going places in life and im fucking eating ramen daily in my moms basement. half you kids complaining about this kid are probly overprivileged kids that think life sucks nevermind actually poor. your underground poor with dsl internet. . -graffiti pussy. hey baby i can draw your name wanna fuck. sounds classy.(works for druged up/2 beer queer bitches/ just plain busted biddies.... - hey you like my appearance, yessir the girls already on it. flop * flop*

Originally posted by bathoræ

I'd bend you over and stick it in your ass...

Glasses are hot.

*edit spectaphilia

sorry baby its exit only

thanks though

spectophilia, ha

wish i could find girls like that around here

before you a joke about the pink shirt, ask yourself 'has he probaly heard it before?' chances are yes, but if you truley belive it to be a new, original joke then by all means please do post it. and for the record my collection of pink shirts has most likely gotten me action from more hot ladies then most of you fucks have jerked off to on the internet.

http://i.myspace.com/20/08/718002/6414337_l.jpg'>

you got to be kidding me douchebag

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Kas, you can't rock pink polos with a weak chin.

Aser, on the other hand is handling it right with the tuffjaw, and that is why he's got a girl next to him while you are alone in a bathroom with a camera.

Man, I used to think that Lacoste was for pussies who’s moms dressed them. After all, that’s what I used to wear when I was that young. Then I started wearing it again about five years ago, because it reminded me of my childhood (considering my teenage years were horrible). Now people are telling me it’s just getting cool? Nah, I doubt it. It’s either overpriced and never been cool, or overpriced and always was cool.

It’s funny that Mamerro is dissing that kid’s chin. I don’t have a square jaw neither, though. But it ain’t a Simpson’s chin.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Kas, you can't rock pink polos with a weak chin.

Aser, on the other hand is handling it right with the tuffjaw, and that is why he's got a girl next to him while you are alone in a bathroom with a camera.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, holy shit mamski....that has to be the funniest/true line ever told about lacoste shirts....

On a sidenote, i have many many lacoste shirts, none small size, none pink...sorry guys but being on the other edge of a wigger doesnt mean to look ridiculous in a whole new way.

btw, if you're visiting france and want some pussy, skip the lacoste shirts...its totally looked down upon....i supose the paralelism is dickies pants only way more expensive to be tolerable.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Thx for the tip. When I go there, I’ll make sure to show up with nothing but shorts and a t-shirt, for I will be shopping large. There’s just something about shopping abroad. Yeah, none of my Lacostes are pink either.

Skip the shorts. From what I've experienced/heard, shorts are a no-no. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

italians laughed at me for draping myself in d&g, but i laughed at them for paying 120 euros for lee and wrangler jeans, and 200 euro for carhartt sweatshirts and jeans. funny how that works huh? theres a ton of money in international clothes hustling, take for example the wranglers i commnly find whilst crate digging w/ese, these small jeans size 28/26 can be brought over to italia and sold for 100% markup from the 4 dollars canadian i paid here. its just shipping thats a bitch and consigning them. and vice versa with clothes from there.

Best foreign shopping story in history...

I was in London for 2 weeks in the summer, and on the way over we stopped at Heathrow Airport. Well they proceeded to lose my luggage in its entirety. (I hear heathrow is the black hole of european luggage) Anyway, after a few minutes of ranting I conviced the managers that I had a very important business conference and would need at least 3 suits and a handfull of shirts etc. etc... They ended up giving me a British Airways expense account for 1500 or 2000 and asking me to be sure not to discuss what had happend. I convicned them that this was the low end of what was in my luggage (a complete lie) and they didn't seem the least bit upset to handing over the expense account to buy new ones, again as long as I shut up. Needless to say I shopped, partied, drank and did other stuff, like a rock star for those two weeks mostly on their tab. I spent probably 1000 on clothes in downtown london the first day, the other grand was spent on other stuff. Anyway I get back home and find my first luggage that was lost sitting on my doorstep waiting for me...

Gotta love the British and their hospitality...

Archived