I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, as much as this neck of the woods rocks, I frankly believe it pales to the Aegean, at least from the images I've seen of the place.

When I become rich as sin for any completely impossible reason, please believe my yacht will call that place home.

Islandhopping = Champion of all existing things

Well concider this thread dedicated to you, i cant believe that the carribean pales compared to the aegean but its definatelly dope.

Before buying a yacht, a nice motorbike could make islandhopping so much easier for me...fuck a car

FUCKIN YAH HOME SKILLET

HAHAHAH I REMEMBER THAT CHAIN OF STRENGTH SHIRT!

got any other haloween flix scanned? am i in any of them?

ill call you up about that show when i get to work homes....

Re: FUCKIN YAH HOME SKILLET

Originally posted by $360

HAHAHAH I REMEMBER THAT CHAIN OF STRENGTH SHIRT!

got any other haloween flix scanned? am i in any of them?

ill call you up about that show when i get to work homes....

Nah man, I didn't scan any of the other pics, you have the roll I think. Word I'll be waiting for your call.

Re: the amazing me.

australia eh??...the skate scene there looks dope...i seen this video "black vandals"...lot of sick spots on there:)

Re: Re: the amazing me.

Originally posted by El Producto

australia eh??...the skate scene there looks dope...i seen this video "black vandals"...lot of sick spots on there:)

Why would you quote a series of pictures that were just posted above your post? I find that only a retard would do that. You’re not a retard, are you?

before you a joke about the pink shirt, ask yourself 'has he probaly heard it before?' chances are yes, but if you truley belive it to be a new, original joke then by all means please do post it. and for the record my collection of pink shirts has most likely gotten me action from more hot ladies then most of you fucks have jerked off to on the internet.

http://i.myspace.com/20/08/718002/6414337_l.jpg'>

Archived