I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww that just mad me moist...

Picture002.png[/img]

I miss my kit...the one I have now is half the size...I need to sell my soul to guitar center again and get another one...I miss my drum set more than sex...(and ask eastbay, sex is the only thing I talk about next to my cat)

did you photochop some dude in front of you and you with somebackground.. lmao.:lol::lol:

oh god...cant wait to see this...

come on no deletions lets be clever instead... I like my name i got 4 years under this name...

nah, somejuan your cool. i wouldnt delete you.

in other news ... look i found some1 shitted in some1's house and only a hipster chick would go outta the way to post flyers about it. . mad funny.

286455601_e9e0913db8_o.jpg.dfc6144acecff71b0548707b071ced0b.jpg

uh, it says oct 2001.

that'd be about five years there bud.

Oh yea its November... I said it was october to some girl last night she was like its November buddy then we walked in to this resturant and I was like I have never seen this place so packed on a tuesday...she just looked at my with the are you kidding me look...so I punched her...

:haha: so that's what that thread is all about

Its all about Bukakke now!!!

Picture001.jpg[/img]

who was actually MIA this morning...

p.s. I have officially taken over taking care of the cat because no one else is and yes I have a heart and dont want the thing to die...wicked emo...

AMNIALS NOT ALLOWED! besides I hate cats...I just got suckered into taking care of the thing because I hate seeing animals wither away to nothing...

I gotta pay for the vet visit too. These guys I am living with are about to get hit with a chunky bill. I told them it was a bad idea. So what do they do? They are getting a dog...

I guess nobody will get the irony that I told him to stop using my thread for his attention needingness, and told him to go talk about his cat or how he has sex with girls all the time, and he managed to do both within 5 minutes without even seeing my post.

Awesome.

Yeah I guess you win. Considering every single time you say something that you think is funny you are just regurgitating something Sneak or PSM said. Or maybe you're funny because you follow my posts around for the opportunity to call me gay because Sneak called me gay and he's cool right? Or how about you win because when all that fails you can just talk about how you fuck girls all the time because if that's not cool, then what is?

Yeah you win, at life!

Wow you have really been looking into this havent you? I don't follow you around looking for the opportunity to call you gay, you just put it out there! I think everyone has called you gay so I dont know if sneak can claim that he was the first. What do I "regurgitate" from sneaks or psm's mouth? Well sex is cool i mean what can I say...

I love all this hate its 12oz to the fullest...

ys5302.jpg

Archived