I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Speak for yourself...

So, your humor basically consits of midgets, fat people and other stuff that isn't funny?

this stupid "this is me awhile back" and then posting a picture of some obese dude hasnt ever been funny. i could stand that shit before, but like most other things on this site (firsties for instance) everyone jumps up like its a fucking hay ride, and it gets annoying fast. all you dudes can do is the same recycled shit.

also, the second paragraph was not directed towards Heydrich.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/DaveCoolFace.JPG'>

That seriously looks like Tom Green.

And my vato pic was taken earlier today, yes that is a black and mild, *and* I'm wearing my dope man's.... that's the Nike Cortez for all you non gangster folks. Thank you for the compliment Facet, I will be looking forward to furthering our online relationship soon.

haha...

Originally posted by sans sheriff

thanks... ;)

:idea: :) :yum:

makin a girl wanna post her pi'cha.

~~~but i just cant go for that noOoooOOOOooo~~.. uhhh huh...~~ no can doooOOOooooOoooOOo.~~~ nooOOoo OooOHhh...

-- but really, I thought that was the same person, I guess I shoulda read the post instead of just looking at the picture. but uhhh.. yeah. Yaowza. ;)

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

And my vato pic was taken earlier today, yes that is a black and mild, *and* I'm wearing my dope man's.... that's the Nike Cortez for all you non gangster folks. Thank you for the compliment Facet, I will be looking forward to furthering our online relationship soon.

:mexican:

Archived