I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIES! NO HOMO CANCELS ALL!

Co-signed...

If I got caught sucking ABs dick right now, and you guys took a picture, and posted it on the oz. I could come one with a slick /nohomo and you guys would have to drop it.

/no homo cancels anything.

Co-signed...

If I got caught sucking ABs dick right now, and you guys took a picture, and posted it on the oz. I could come one with a slick /nohomo and you guys would have to drop it.

/no homo cancels anything.

As long as you were thinking no homo the whole time during the actual blowjob.

That's very important

As long as you were thinking no homo the whole time during the actual blowjob.

That's very important

Well yeah obviously, I mean you can't just do something gay thinking you're gay and then come with the /nohomo. Because then you would just be lying.

But if I was sucking the dick the whole time being like "this shit is hella gay, /nohomo" then obviously it would cancel.

Of course

I feel this is now the time to mention my future tattoo plans. I'd like to get a "No homo" stamp style across one of my asscheeks. Definately gunna need to find a female artist for that one...unless I just think ho homo the whole time!

Wow you two are in denial. Why dont you just come out of the closet already? No one here will judge you.

"[/No homo]" is for when you say something that could be taken out of context or misinterpreted as gay. If you say something outright gay "[/no homo]" isnt going to save you.

Wow you two are in denial. Why dont you just come out of the closet already? No one here will judge you.

"[/No homo]" is for when you say something that could be taken out of context or misinterpreted as gay. If you say something outright gay "[/no homo]" isnt going to save you.

/no sense of humor

Archived