I want to see YOU.

DEE38

there are waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many girls all of a sudden for this to be believable.

i need to start checking ip's, see who's got a dick and who doesnt.

and i guess bryso was right, i must have an ego cause i still cant believe no one says shit abot me posting my picture. i seriously must be doing something wrong lately.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

there are waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many girls all of a sudden for this to be believable.

and i guess bryso was right, i must have an ego cause i still cant believe no one says shit abot me posting my picture. i seriously must be doing something wrong lately.

I said stuff bout' your pics........very cute.

I'm beginning to smell something fishy, there's too many girls that just came out of the wood work. And they're all rookies, that recently signed up..... something's definitely going on. I didn't know 12oz was a singles' bar until just now.... or that 12oz guys liked to pretend to be girls so much.... :cough: Mikro :cough:

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by FlamingHobo

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc38b3127cce94f98a6b8a550000001610'>

singing the blues with a miller highlife...ya dig

hahah dude do you always wear that hat? life sucks die... haha my mommy liked that...

heres a picture of me and my spanish homeboy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc03b3127cce94e908d17ee20000001610'>

Originally posted by seeking

Oh my god you posted your picture! Is that what you wanted to hear?

The increase of females must be a conspiracy theory set up by bobobi to catch people with by their dicks...

Originally posted by ********

^.....

oh look, high school bitches.

Nothing wrong with that.School dress knee high socks u get the drift,:) my girls doing her final year-hell yeah!!!!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well yeah, I wasn't referring to you imparticularly..... but I do find it quite odd the amount of "new" girls here (registered in Jan and Feb of 2k3).

true, true..

and just cause i was bored and i no longer am, i'll edit the post.

take care dirty'

Archived