I want to see YOU.

DEE38

I get up and leave, feel cool having fresh shit on, and have everyone ay my high school tell me how dumb I look, and then they say, J, nice bowtie, ya faggot! Then all the kids laugh and I feel so...Nuetral (and it's always the kids that count too, like people on Sports Teams, Puerto Rican pretty boys, or Carlos Mencia wannabe Mexicano fucks!) Then black people compliment my fashion sense, people tell me I look 'cute' with my haircut, I get ego-boosted and move on with life. That's how.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR+Mar 28 2006, 06:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Mar 28 2006, 06:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KniggazInDemStreetz@Mar 27 2006, 08:08 PM

I am secksually active and 12 years old.

604347415_l.jpg

How do you leave the house looking like that? All queer and shit.

[/b]

He's having a good time, fashion criminal or not, thats cool by me.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR+Mar 28 2006, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Mar 28 2006, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KniggazInDemStreetz@Mar 27 2006, 08:08 PM

I am secksually active and 12 years old.

604347415_l.jpg

How do you leave the house looking like that? All queer and shit.

[/b]

nigga dats dat hot shit!!! booyakasha bruvahs bawls mut be da size a wawta melons respek.

Originally posted by cloner+Mar 28 2006, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Mar 28 2006, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THANKYOU@Mar 28 2006, 06:58 PM

i couldnt do that shit, cuz it looks like you try to hard.

shits lame

tease telling someone they try to hard. priceless.

[/b]

i havent painted in a year or more and i could still burn you.

now thatsssssssssss funny.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 28 2006, 08:18 PM

Who gives a fuck what dude wears. I mean, I wouldnt wanna walk down the street with him though, not because it would reflect badly on me, but because he looks like a vic and I dont wanna get merked over some silly bow tie shit.

TRUE STORY.

Originally posted by THANKYOU+Mar 28 2006, 09:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THANKYOU - Mar 28 2006, 09:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cloner@Mar 28 2006, 07:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-THANKYOU@Mar 28 2006, 06:58 PM

i couldnt do that shit, cuz it looks like you try to hard.

shits lame

tease telling someone they try to hard. priceless.

i havent painted in a year or more and i could still burn you.

now thatsssssssssss funny.

[/b]

yo wait, where the fuck did that come from.

were we talking about painting up there?

Archived