I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LENS+Mar 2 2006, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 2 2006, 01:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 2 2006, 06:26 PM

hahaha..my boy ate dog when he was in China

I wanted to try some dog but I went to China in October and it was out of season in the province I visited. they eat it there during the winter ebcause apparently it keeps you pretty warm inside....mmmm

my chick has a pug and I wondered what it would be like to have it all trussed up in an iron skillet drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with spices......

Ummmmmm.....

[/b]

I've eaten dog a few times in S.E. Asia. No, I'm not joking. They're common in some regions during events such as wedding receptions.

Dogs are animals, specialized treatment is foreign to most easterners. You're seen petting a dog, and you're seen as a weirdo.

Seriously...Symbols gets so much shit done, and she smokes so much weed. I don't get it. Remember when you came to visit me in Rome there was nothing for you to smoke? I was like shit..she looks really mad, gotta find some hash asap. Haha...

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 3 2006, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 3 2006, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 3 2006, 01:13 PM

Me and the homie with last night's pickups

are you wearing matching outfits?

[/b]

haha. i thought the same shit. how cute.

Archived