I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by symbols@Feb 7 2006, 08:42 AM

jebus gimme a break

consider it payback for making me walk all over toronto with lousy directions

I'm never going to hear the end of that. how about some thanks for hooking up the thing the night before that? hmmmm?

dont forget the postcard please, it will go in my collection!

i only brought it up because i already feel bad about taking so long.

misery wanted company ;)

anyway, yeah, postcard too.

of course thanks.

thats the whole point of sending you something

really. sorry i've taken so long. it's not like me to sleep on a pack for a year.

bonus is that you'll get a lot more good flicks out of it.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by symbols@Feb 7 2006, 09:46 AM

nice shoes

My girl absolutely hates them, i'm not even 'allowed' to wear them

when we're together, hahahaha girl is fuckin weird, they're are summer

shoes she keeps saying....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, yeah...

well, she's reffering to every white-light color based shoe out there actually. She likes dark shoes for the winter..go figure

Originally posted by spoi1 system+Feb 7 2006, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spoi1 system - Feb 7 2006, 08:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Feb 7 2006, 09:44 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Feb 6 2006, 10:19 PM

damn all you deep south kids look a like hahaha

nah, i disagree. they all don't look alike.

[/b]

i disagree aswell,that was a stupid comment homie

^^ that ain't gonna do shit for ya son

" The Truth About "Light" Cigarettes: Questions and Answers

Provided by National Cancer Institute

Many smokers choose "low-tar," "mild," or "light" cigarettes because they think that light cigarettes may be less harmful to their health than "regular" or "full-flavor" cigarettes.

After all, the smoke from light cigarettes feels smoother and lighter on the throat and chest - so lights must be healthier than regulars, right? Wrong.

The truth is that light cigarettes do not reduce the health risks of smoking. The only way to reduce your risk, and the risk to others around you, is to stop smoking completely.

What about the lower tar and nicotine numbers on light cigarette packs and in ads for lights?

* These numbers come from smoking machines that "smoke" every brand of cigarettes exactly the same way.

* These numbers do not really tell how much tar and nicotine a particular smoker may get because people do not smoke cigarettes the same way the machines do. And no two people smoke the same way.

How do light cigarettes trick the smoking machines?

* Tobacco companies designed light cigarettes with tiny pinholes on the filters. These "filter vents" dilute cigarette smoke with air when light cigarettes are "puffed" on by smoking machines, causing the machines to measure artificially low tar and nicotine levels.

* Many smokers do not know that their cigarette filters have vent holes. The filter vents are uncovered when cigarettes are smoked on smoking machines. However, without realizing it and because they cannot avoid it, many smokers block the tiny vent holes with their fingers or lips -which basically turns the light cigarette into a regular cigarette.

* Because people, unlike machines, crave nicotine, they may inhale more deeply; take larger, more rapid, or more frequent puffs; or smoke a few extra cigarettes each day to get enough nicotine to satisfy their craving. This is called "compensating," and it means that smokers end up inhaling more tar, nicotine, and other harmful chemicals than the machine-based numbers suggest.

* Cigarette makers can also make the paper wrapped around the tobacco of light cigarettes burn faster so that the smoking machines get in fewer puffs before the cigarettes burn down. The result is that the machine measures less tar and nicotine in the smoke of the cigarette.

http://health.yahoo.com/centers/smoke_free/117

Archived