I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 11:05 PM

No way, dudes! Mero can't be smarter than me! That's impossible! I went to a B+ school district in the suburbs where my teachers and parents told me I was special! Obviously I am, I mean, I'm keen enough to look at someone's message board posts objectively and point out the irony in making fun of people for being fashion cornballs!

It's not that I'm a lame or the guy's just naturally wittier than I am, you big meanies just don't want to let me win!

Gosh! So mean!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 19 2006, 10:59 PM

YO I'D ALSO LIKE TO ADD...THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN RAGING PARTY MANIGGA, THE ASIAN DUDE HAS A BOTTLE OF CIDER AND ALL THAT, WHAT'D YOU NIGGAS DO WHEN THE BALL DROPPED? UPGRADE YOUR MAGE TO LEVEL 56? :haha:

M E R O ...

JUICEMAN

LOL

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 20 2006, 02:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 20 2006, 02:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SukiSukiNow@Jan 19 2006, 08:58 PM

well well well, who's that hot piece of ass in the middle?

I don't know. I'm the short, balding, ironic guy on the left.

[/b]

hahahaha

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Jan 20 2006, 01:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Jan 20 2006, 01:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 20 2006, 04:24 PM

cherryluv. she was a retard.

But she looked just like a white female 50 cent. That shit always was good for a laugh.

[/b]

what are the chances...

sheeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaack.

yes.

Originally posted by CLUV@Jan 20 2006, 03:50 PM

damn i havnt been in 12oz forever....haha those of you who remember cherryluv well yea thats me!!!woot woot...

n

e

ways...

it seems like everyone has a myspace hahah! :eek:

unless the ip address says otherwise. gliks...whats the ruling?

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Jan 20 2006, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Jan 20 2006, 08:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 11:05 PM

No way, dudes! Mero can't be smarter than me! That's impossible! I went to a B+ school district in the suburbs where my teachers and parents told me I was special! Obviously I am, I mean, I'm keen enough to look at someone's message board posts objectively and point out the irony in making fun of people for being fashion cornballs!

It's not that I'm a lame or the guy's just naturally wittier than I am, you big meanies just don't want to let me win!

Gosh! So mean!

[/b]

NOT A HYPOCRITE ALERT.

That being said you definitally on-point with my lifestyle!

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz+Jan 21 2006, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KniggazInDemStreetz - Jan 21 2006, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jan 20 2006, 08:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 11:05 PM

Gosh! So mean!

NOT A HYPOCRITE ALERT.

That being said you definitally on-point with my lifestyle!

[/b]

did you get beat up alot in high school?

Originally posted by ego maniac+Jan 24 2006, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Jan 24 2006, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Jan 22 2006, 12:00 AM

just for you :p

smallone.jpg

whoa....

very very nice...

TOPR show...

everybody wang fucking chung tonite...

melanjeansssssssssss1s.jpg

[/b]

are you one of these ?

Archived