I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by uncle-boy+Jan 19 2006, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Jan 19 2006, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 19 2006, 05:40 PM

gc.jpg

a pigment of your hallucination

dude, this is pretty emo. and by emo i mean gay.

[/b]

and by gay he means really gay.

Originally posted by swif1@Jan 19 2006, 10:01 PM

Screech? Fuck that. That nigga looks like Crazy Legs!

nbewyears2eve.jpg

EXCEPT CRAZY LEGS ONLY WORE GAY SHIT IN THE 80'S, THIS NIGGA HAS ON A FUCKING HI-DEFINITION HOMO TECHNICOLOR BLAZER MADE OUT OF STRAW AND DAYGLO SPANDEX B. SHIT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. WHO ROCKS SHIT LIKE THAT? I MEAN, ITS ONE THING TO BE LIKE "FUCK IT" BUT WHEN I SAY "FUCK IT" I JUST THROW ON SOME SWEATS AND SHIT, THIS NIGGA REALLY CUT UP THE SHIT HIS UNCLE USED TO WEAR IN 1990 AND MADE A BLAZER OUT OF IT. FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU B? YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY SCARECROW. THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THAT AND THE ACNE IS BLOWING MY EYEBALLS OUT THEY SOCKETS NIGGA. WOW.

MERO > ______

WHAT THE FUCK IS MANIGA? Did you just make that shit up?

Oh and I bought the green shirt so I wouldn't be cold, because it was like 30 something with a track jacket and a button up, no collars are popped, etc. etc. I was going to say what the person above said.

BUt by posting that picture I knew MERO would come, and it's funny.

At least be precise though, yoru talking about shit that doesn't exist.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 11:03 PM

MERO "NIGGAS LOOKING LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLES" POLICE, REPORTING FOR DUTY.

And you could adress him by another name than you, because that is not me.

Thirdly, how could someone who is so picky about fashion, not be gayer than the people he talks about?

ITS NOT ABOUT BEING PICKY ABOUT FASHION WIZ, ITS ABOUT NOT WEARING SO MANY COLORS AT ONCE THAT THE HUMAN BRAIN CANT PROCESS THE SHIT. COMEON B. YOU AND YOUR HOMEBOYS ARE OBVIOUSLY ON SOME "I DONT CARE SO MUCH THAT I CARE" SHIT. SO SAVE IT. THAT NIGGA LOOKS HILARIOUS, SO I LAUGHED, AND WHAT I JUST SAID OUT LOUD TO MY BROTHER I TYPED INTO THE LITTLE BOX WHERE YOU TYPE YOUR TEXT. OK LIL MAN?

MERO.

Originally posted by SPRACK ATTACK@Jan 19 2006, 11:03 PM

despite that poor kid's lame appearance, mero is very 2 years ago, and hurting for new material. LAY OFF THE DUST B

DESPITE YOU ALREADY HAVING A SCREENNAME ON 12OZ, YOU CREATED A NEW ONE TO GET LIVE AND TRY TO TALK SOME SHIT. COME ON HOMIE...GROW UP.

MERO.

Archived