I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by Tesseract+Jan 10 2006, 09:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Jan 10 2006, 09:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 10 2006, 08:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Jan 10 2006, 08:52 PM

Yeah man, can you go be cool in some other thread please? we're focused on tits right now...hush

IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE THIS BROADS TITS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD SAY IS "LEMME SEE YER TITS DUDEBRAH GNAR BRAH TITS ARE FUCKING RAD BITCH!" FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER YOU'S A GROWN FUCKIN MAN.

MERO

YEA IM SUPA COOL

HAHA, it was directed to dumy dude, anyway

[/b]

IM SAYIN NIGGA YOU GOTTA BE SMOOTH WIT IT, THROW CRAZES, DONT JUST ASK A BITCH TO SEE HER TITS, PUT SOME INCENTIVES IN THERE LIKE "IF YOU SHOW YOUR TITTIES YOU GET A 401K" NAHMEAN?

MERO GEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 11 2006, 12:09 PM

And stop talking about Kristy, this is a Suicide Girl we're talking about here. Kristy was just some slut.

haha, geez, i imagine you were being sarcastic. please tell me you were being sarcastic.

at least kristy looked like a female. this chick's grill is more manly than tease's

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 10 2006, 06:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 10 2006, 06:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Jan 11 2006, 12:09 PM

And stop talking about Kristy, this is a Suicide Girl we're talking about here. Kristy was just some slut.

at least kristy looked like a female. this chick's grill is more manly than tease's

[/b]

ouch...abc. ouch.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 10 2006, 09:13 PM

Unfair. You could make photorealistic, life-size busts of the entire Victoria's Secret model roster out of 100% pure frozen estrogen molecules and every single one of them will still look manlier than tease.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 11 2006, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 11 2006, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jan 10 2006, 09:13 PM

Unfair. You could make photorealistic, life-size busts of the entire Victoria's Secret model roster out of 100% pure frozen estrogen molecules and every single one of them will still look manlier than tease.

[/b]

ok, bad example. um...but yeah, you get what i mean

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 10 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 10 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 11 2006, 12:28 PM

yall chatty cathy's ruined it.

seeks, were you honestly expecting anything less than haterpalooza2006 up in here? it's the 'zero hombre

[/b]

this is so true..

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Jan 10 2006, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Jan 10 2006, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SpyD@Jan 11 2006, 01:08 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Jan 10 2006, 06:58 PM

I wish that picture was rotated btw

tmo0011ff.jpg

TADA!!!!

94809_l.jpg

anyone make this connection yet??? or am i just trippen.

[/b]

NAH YOU'RE TRIPPIN, AND YEAH NIGGAS MADE THE CONNECTION. THERES NO FLOWER ON THIS BITCHES SHIT SO ITS A DIFFERENT BITCH.

MERO DOGS

WHATEVER

THE FUCK

I WANT B

Originally posted by CrudeEmptiness+Jan 10 2006, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrudeEmptiness - Jan 10 2006, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 10 2006, 07:45 PM

whats the tattoo of. dont tell me its super fucking tasteless like that cat or vampire bullshit.

all together i have 15 tattoos and 47 piercings- which one are you talking about- No NONE OF MY TATS are flash pieces like cats . I own a tattoo shop in MD and all of its custom . but its all I guess you might call it "tasteless" but its mostly tribal and portraits of real life things. I'll post up flicks of tat's and some piercings tom when I at work to take flicks.

[/b]

hold up hold up.

42 piercings? that shits disgusting.

my homies girl... that was the night she came over with him..after they ate a shitload of shrooms..girl freaked out and took a whole bottle of tylenol pm.. this was me stone cold sober at 4 in the morning using the flash to keep her awake..

she's large and pooted out a kid now.. she used to be rather hot..

in a oldschool flapper girl kinda way

four pages?

Archived