I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhiteCOx@Jan 10 2006, 08:42 PM

Its true dumy you do sound like a fucking clown most of the time

THIS NIGGA GOT IT IN FOR YOU DUMY. I FEEL LIKE THIS NIGGA IS ONE OF THOSE AUSTRALIAN NIGGAS THAT ROCKS SOCCER JERSIES AND IS MAAAAAD WHITE AND WEARS MANDALS, IZZEE?

MERO GEE

NOT GUILTY

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by rental@Jan 10 2006, 08:44 PM

no one would hate if it were someone symbols or dev or dee that was posting up. or at least a lot less.

I love you and all but if you aint showing, you better stop hating. now back to... TITS

Originally posted by rental@Jan 11 2006, 11:44 AM

no one would hate if it were someone symbols or dev or dee that was posting up. or at least a lot less.

yeah, but they've earned a bit of respect amongst the ranks. showing up out of the blue with ten posts and a fist full of titty shots just screams 'attention starved hoe' to me

where kristy at?

Originally posted by CrudeEmptiness@Jan 10 2006, 05:28 PM

Its kind of fucked up cause I bet Im one of the first girls that has done anything on here. and you think im a dude- fuck that. so can i post movie flicks? if not pm me for more flicks.

i bet that you'd loose that bet.....

peanut butter and jelly time, boys!

Whiteox, you've been mad..

and Tess everything I do is cool my folk..everything..

Mero fuck a hi-five, I'll smoke you out when I come to NYC we can go to the tiddie club and you can laugh while I slip dollars in bitches g-strings then pull them back out later to pay for the cab ride back to homegirl sarah's spot so we can smoke more....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 10 2006, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 10 2006, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 11 2006, 11:44 AM

yeah, but they've earned a bit of respect amongst the ranks. showing up out of the blue with ten posts and a fist full of titty shots just screams 'attention starved hoe' to me

where kristy at?

[/b]

;)

kristy got scuuurrred off.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Jan 10 2006, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Jan 10 2006, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 10 2006, 08:44 PM

I love you and all but if you aint showing, you better stop hating. now back to... TITS

[/b]

what tittys?

TRANNYs

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 10 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 10 2006, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 11 2006, 11:44 AM

where kristy at?

[/b]

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS A BITCH THAT AINT STARVED FOR ATTENTION B YOU HEARD ME? THE ONLY BITCHES THAT DONT WANT ATTENTION ARE FAT BITCHES AND BITCHES THAT GET TOO MUCH ATTENTION, THE REST OF EM LOVE SHIT LIKE THIS. THERE AINT NO EXCEPTIONS YAHMEAN? DONT GET TIGHT IF THE SHOE FITS.

M E R O

BXBREED

Originally posted by ego maniac+Jan 10 2006, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Jan 10 2006, 05:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 10 2006, 09:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 10 2006, 08:44 PM

what tittys?

TRANNYs

[/b]

dang bitch! you're harsh!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 11 2006, 01:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 11 2006, 01:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteCOx@Jan 10 2006, 08:42 PM

Its true dumy you do sound like a fucking clown most of the time

THIS NIGGA GOT IT IN FOR YOU DUMY. I FEEL LIKE THIS NIGGA IS ONE OF THOSE AUSTRALIAN NIGGAS THAT ROCKS SOCCER JERSIES AND IS MAAAAAD WHITE AND WEARS MANDALS, IZZEE?

MERO GEE

NOT GUILTY

[/b]

haha your mad perceptive, except your not

Originally posted by Devilush+Jan 10 2006, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Devilush - Jan 10 2006, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Jan 10 2006, 05:51 PM

what tittys?

TRANNYs

dang bitch! you're harsh!

[/b]

hmm...no..bored.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 10 2006, 08:52 PM

Yeah man, can you go be cool in some other thread please? we're focused on tits right now...hush

IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE THIS BROADS TITS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD SAY IS "LEMME SEE YER TITS DUDEBRAH GNAR BRAH TITS ARE FUCKING RAD BITCH!" FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER YOU'S A GROWN FUCKIN MAN.

MERO

YEA IM SUPA COOL

Originally posted by Tesseract+Jan 10 2006, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Jan 10 2006, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rental@Jan 10 2006, 08:44 PM

[/b]

im not fucking hating, im just responding to meros comment about people hating at all.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jan 10 2006, 05:47 PM

where kristy at?

which is pretty much my point. we know theyre more than titties(i have nothing against some suicide girl showing titties to these dumb fucks.), and girls like kristy arent.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ego maniac+Jan 10 2006, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Jan 10 2006, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

what tittys?

TRANNYs

[/b]

You guys are stupid or what? whats all that tranny talk? Tits have always been judged by shape and quality, not size. Furthermore, trannys have HUGE(FAKE)TITS...ok? dissing tits is a bannable offence

Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 10 2006, 08:52 PM

Yeah man, can you go be cool in some other thread please? we're focused on tits right now...hush

nigga, I wanna see titties too!..

we just got sidetracked because you're so mad all the time. it's fine, really.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I ate a solid plate of ribs with Goya curry rice, and now I'm ready for a heaping spoonful of tits for dessert. Crude, what's good?

You other senior girls can shut the hell up right about yesterday.

by all means, im down to see some tits. fake or not, whatever. they are tits. all girls have them. and boys will like them regardless of whos body they are on. so post them up already!! shut these guys up.

its been a while since we've had a kristy around here anyway....

Archived