I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

email me... my address is in my profile

no it's not....its all good tho....if you wanna talk to me, you can hit me up on aim....

i'm confused. worth what.

^^ that's fucking ignorant... don't talk shit about how people look unless ur a fucking supermodel/ perfect person... all the people that like to talk trash are the ones who don't even have the balls to post up a picture of themselves..

.. everyone in this thread, other then the dickfaces who put people down, are all beautiful;)

westy...I just tried to IM you to tell you this personally but your AIM wasn't on I guess.

but I wouldn't worry about what was said..I went and looked at your picture and if I saw you in a bar I would be afraid to talk to you (thats a good thing, I am intimidated my the pretty ones)...so don't sweat it. People around here can be assholes at times (myself included).

tall ass white boy.

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400239222_001P.jpg'>

peep the unkept shape up, thats what the girls go wild over. meow.

now u guys cant tell what i look like :) seeing how the lot of you know what i look like already, and the fact ive never picked up a can of paint in my life :) here ya bitches go. smile for the camera

seeking glad to hear u cut that shit off dude.. how long did u grow that for?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I'm an asshole all the time.... haha, seems to work just fine for me.

hahaha...yeah,me too...I suppose...maybe.....most of the time it is just drunkun rambling though....lol.

wtf

someone try messaging me on aim so i can see if it works...it lets me sign on but it says: your buddy list and icon are not available currently blah blah blah

Re: wtf

Originally posted by westy

someone try messaging me on aim so i can see if it works...it lets me sign on but it says: your buddy list and icon are not available currently blah blah blah

it doesnt work im assuming your still on....its done that to me before and i just made another name then you can get ahold of people as long as youve saved your buddy list

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

^^ that's fucking ignorant... don't talk shit about how people look unless ur a fucking supermodel/ perfect person... all the people that like to talk trash are the ones who don't even have the balls to post up a picture of themselves..

.. everyone in this thread, other then the dickfaces who put people down, are all beautiful;)

was i talking shit? no i wasn't . and i dont post pics because i dont have "balls". i just see no point for me to do it.and for other reasons. if all these people want to i could care less. they probably do it just because -or if they're bored. calm down "sug".

p.s. fuck you. have a great day.

Guest FlamingHobo

im ugly and so are the rest of you fucks...get the fuck over it..

Originally posted by seeking

westy, i tried to get at you, but neither of the names youve got listed were on. why you playing with our heart strings girl? dont you know theres big time writers that need to mack on girls off the internet?

c'mon... girl...

Well, keep tryin'...I'll be on eventually

Guest willy.wonka

Archived