I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by Hallowed

oh yeah, well ive been to her house, AND played fetch with her dog. so ha ha, me and her boyfriend arm wrestled for her hand in marriage, i won but felt sorry for the guy, so i let him continue to date her.:cool:

haha! you let him continue to date her.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, well ive been to her house, AND played fetch with her dog.

me too! Drain Bamage I love your dog! It was so cute how he was all scared shitless of a bicycle. :lol: You two are the cutest pair.

shucks

Originally posted by seeking

fuck the haters westy, your cute.

how is it that just about every girl on this site is fly? its a mad disperportionate amount... i dont get it.

and where the fuck are they all coming from?

Thanx Seeking, I'll bet you're pretty fly yourself.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I'd be surprised if there were any undercover detectives on this site.

Then be suprised.

I'm sure that every new copper on the block (umm..net)

thinks he'll be able to check a few websites and personally

end graffiti in his little 'burb. I mean I've been some obvious 'cop questions' before.

You know anyone in VT who rocks CSX boxes?

they are out there.

Guest Ted Wakowski

how is it that just about every girl on this site is fly? its a mad disperportionate amount... i dont get it.

That's such a valid point. The females behind the screen names are CONSISTENTLY cute, and yet there's like 3 girls for every 50 guys on here.

If this were a bar they'd need fire extuinguishers full of mace.

And Westy is dope ... heads trying to front are gassed up.

No shit, same thing I'm wondering about. Lots of cute girls on 12oz (well, give for take a couple). Suki, gets my blood rushing though with her mad sexy face. Next time I run into you on the street your boy and I are gonna have to throw down for real!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

SEE WESTY!! Some people are just bitter, I'd pay them no attention... they are quite possibly ugly people themselves. I think when she said that people have told her she was cute, she wasn't just making that up to have something to say.

You are too kind Dirty'

oh yeah, well ive been to her house, AND played fetch with her dog. so ha ha, me and her boyfriend arm wrestled for her hand in marriage, i won but felt sorry for the guy, so i let him continue to date her.:cool:

hallowed: the person i thought you were hasn't been to my house or played with my dog..who are you? we've had too many fools at our pad.

e-mail me or sumthin

and here's for both of you......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p897acd42e3368762b8c9c40e5f358443/fca1b5b3.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pf2db17a69679112d3eded66a582bfba6/fcaef489.jpg'>

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Dirty is kind, helpful, cute, and has an ultra sexy voice.

ahem..... i believe you meant uncle.....oh yeah, the ladies love the uncle.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i almost posted a flick of meself...face blacked out, of course...

dude, theres something about this stupid thread that makes you feel like being a team player... motherfuckers are coming out with straight up, not even blurred out photos...

and maybe its just my egotistical nature, but i cant believe i posted a pic of myself, and not a single person has commented on it. if i say i like cheetos there's someone right behind me to dis me for it, but now, i get nothing? huh... is my dynasty crashing?

Archived