I want to see YOU.

DEE38

dude I would turn off the AIDS for DEE' date=' she already has a burned arm.[/quote']

thats awsome you can turn the aids off and on. i mean im all about it as long as you wrap your tool. i mean if im gunna catch some shit it better be something that makes me gorgeous like ringworms and shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with posting my stupid ass pictures on here, but the fact of the matter is, im not posting pictures in here that i dont post on myspace, so basically theyve all been posted so im not gonna go back and post them all again.

I have no problem with posting my stupid ass pictures on here' date=' but the fact of the matter is, im not posting pictures in here that i dont post on myspace, so basically theyve all been posted so im not gonna go back and post them all again.[/quote']

Post your face.

It's funny if you notice the trend of people who dont post their faces and where they do/don't their graffiti.

and i dont even post my face on myspace.

Because if i can find my enemy's myspace that easily, theres no doubt they can find mine. So let them find a buncha pictures of my impressive eyebrows.

822467147_l.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
It's funny if you notice the trend of people who dont post their faces and where they do/don't their graffiti.

and i dont even post my face on myspace.

People who know, know why.

Mafia Hitman

sunglasses are for outside

stunner shades are and all day every day item

It crazy how cringworthily gay terms like 'stunna shades' sound when you havent grown up in the american miluea. after time, cacash goes ahead and makes it into a funny novelty word.

Archived