I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KephaOneLove

you know ive been coming across some people who inhabit this 12oz world but who dont even paint...by a show of hands who acutally paints...

12 oz is becoming as trendy as vintage nikes and bangs...haha..

well,,,hands up ^^<<by the way thats my hand

Originally posted by Your Moms New Boyfriend+Feb 16 2006, 05:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Your Moms New Boyfriend - Feb 16 2006, 05:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 16 2006, 05:22 PM

ughhhh

iv been on that rooftop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really... its in Vancouver

[/b]

Looks like chinatown?

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Feb 16 2006, 07:21 PM

you know ive been coming across some people who inhabit this 12oz world but who dont even paint...by a show of hands who acutally paints...

wrong thread

I enjoy talking about silly everyday things that everyone can relate to. I don't care if you write graffiti or not.

Funny people talk about being writers on the internet, while I'm still denying it to my real life friends.

"You just got accepted to graduate school? Who, me? Um, no I don't really paint graffiti anymore.... ha ha (nervous laughter)"

Reminds me of those horrible career college commercials, except I'm the one with the shitty job.

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Feb 17 2006, 12:21 AM

I don't paint but I do have tons of good photographs which i've taken over the years...

Archived