Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEE38

I want to see YOU.

Happy New Year's everyone.

I challenged myself to try and grow a beard by New Years and this is what I accomplished(photo below). I was ridiculed and nicknamed "Patches". Needless to say it has been shaved and I kept the side burns.

suckmydickclark.gif

The shirt was my latest crazy captioned tees that my sister inlaw got made for me. The slogan was something that was mummbled out during some kinda outting, I swear she must write everything I say down and make shirts out of them. I now have a "karaoke makes me horny", "my sisters a pimp", a few more and the above tee. As for the "my sisters a pimp" shirt? She manages a well known brothel in Vancouver.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 3 2006, 01:35 AM

a camera would be a good investment mr yuck such a thing would make your backwoods stories more colorful

I should be getting a school check for around $3000 here in the next couple of weeks. That will be very exciting as far as me achieving a lot of dreams and goals.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 3 2006, 04:38 PM

does the winner get a date with rage?

you tellin me you wouldn't go on a date with rage? think of the movie premier hookups you'd get

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jan 2 2006, 10:37 PM

my beard is kickin your beards ASS geezpot

hahaha just look at mine, an elephant could beat that beard.

I even tried combing it over the patches,or filling it with mascara.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 3 2006, 02:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 3 2006, 02:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 3 2006, 04:38 PM

does the winner get a date with rage?

you tellin me you wouldn't go on a date with rage? think of the movie premier hookups you'd get

[/b]

zing!

Miss Fatalist.. I gota send everyone their spreads for that book. My professor LOVED your photo by the way. He thought you looked beautiful. I should hook yahll up.. hes a hot italian middle aged man with a heavy brooklyn accent who I would marry in an instant.

geez.. you could always shave all of it cept the stache and the chin, grow out the two patches and put some rubberbands in it a la dimebag darrell heavy metal steez.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jan 4 2006, 11:32 PM

Miss Fatalist.. I gota send everyone their spreads for that book. My professor LOVED your photo by the way. He thought you looked beautiful. I should hook yahll up.. hes a hot italian middle aged man with a heavy brooklyn accent who I would marry in an instant.

sounds like a real qtpie

ahhahaha someone please hook me up with gigantic jugs photo...

also geez, nice beard, or should i say PEACH FUZZ!!! you call that a beard? HAHAHHAHAHA i can grow that much over night

kneegrow please

hahahahaha

jokes

also iono if i wanna post a photo of me on here

ill think aboot it eh