I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT A MINUTE STOP!

Hey doods

Have you all noticed when 12.02pm posted in "a day in a life" thread,

all his photos freakin popped up every where? Obviously it's pritty obvious.

I've seen them in "Great Pictures, "the photgraphy thread" and this thread so far.

Do you just restrict like 5 photos a year or some shit niggah?

So yeah just thought I would let you nerds know.

Don't holla at me.

Obviously I didnt mean any hatred in this post.

he prolly just knows how to recycle his pictures in such a non obtrusive way that only a ninja such as yerself could have deducted this amazing quandry that is the 12:02 picture post technique wich had been handed down by his father 11:01 and his fathers fathers fathers father 8:15 who perfected this skill in a fateful slideshow viewing that saved the lives of 78 bingo ladies but cost him a testical..

way to go cheggit hardy

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Feb 8 2006, 03:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Feb 8 2006, 03:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>they might just be the worst tasting cigarette ever

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Feb 8 2006, 04:21 PM

well how come lights taste like nothing then?

if you can still taste anything you haven't been smoking for long enough. now shut up.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 8 2006, 09:54 AM

he prolly just knows how to recycle his pictures in such a non obtrusive way that only a ninja such as yerself could have deducted this amazing quandry that is the 12:02 picture post technique wich had been handed down by his father 11:01 and his fathers fathers fathers father 8:15 who perfected this skill in a fateful slideshow viewing that saved the lives of 78 bingo ladies but cost him a testical..

way to go cheggit hardy

:lol:

awesome,

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 8 2006, 04:54 AM

way to go cheggit hardy

so true

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 8 2006, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 8 2006, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Feb 8 2006, 03:46 PM

they might just be the worst tasting cigarette ever

<!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Feb 8 2006, 04:21 PM

well how come lights taste like nothing then?

if you can still taste anything you haven't been smoking for long enough. now shut up.

[/b]

thats no excuse for marboro lights tasting like boiled penis

Archived