Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEE38

I want to see YOU.

rebel.jpg

wow years ago..im the skinny redhead kid.half the kids in this picture have either drank them selves retarded,started selling herbs or addicted to coke.(note the 2 liter is full of whiskey)at least 3 or 4 years ago.

^sware to god... that picture fits every crew ive known at one point in time. makes me miss being 17... life was so good then. smoke, drink, fuck a perky titted bitch and write.. mostly in that order.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Oct 22 2005, 08:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Oct 22 2005, 08:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ASER1NE@Oct 20 2005, 08:51 PM

me.jpg

This may or may not be me

which fraternity you in?

[/b]

cal05_donnyosmond_full2.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. Ape+Nov 1 2005, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Ape - Nov 1 2005, 02:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Balki@Oct 22 2005, 01:18 AM

272434935_l.jpg

you look like chad muska

[/b]

no i dont

My girl is the hippie ... i just go with the flow to keep things happy ... I used to shave my head everyother week for 5 years till I met her. I shaved on saturday ... it was the beard or the hair ...and the beard got it this time.

now it works out I let it go and shave it about once a year, getting near that time again for sure.

no more fuckin kevin federline jokes. the mop-top got chopped. and i have my madvillain shirt on for extra ubercoolosity hip hop points

zzzzzzzzzzzzsmudge.JPG.60533760d2adfe7f2e7b6dc67a498b8a.JPG