I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 5 2006, 05:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 5 2006, 05:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BoB Hope ONER@Jan 5 2006, 10:31 PM

mams...remember this..

bloodyzane.jpg

what the hell happened here. he or you or whoever looks very happy

[/b]

Yeah, a little disturbing. Look at nursey's face.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Holy shit Bob, those pictures... look at me sporting a stash all bboyed out. I miss dancing. And stashes. And the fucking Power Wheel... what was the name of it? I really regret being a complete pussy and not giving it a try. That shit took balls dude, major propage.

As for good ol Zippy with the cracked facial, dude got jumped like 25 feet behind us after coming out of a bar. The whole thing lasted maybe 6 seconds, it was over before we even noticed it happened and the perpetrators had scrammed away. We have no idea how the fuck it was even possible for that to happen so quickly. We also have yet to determine the reason for the attack, as far as we know it was just random dudes looking for a random guy to beat up. Ultragay shit.

We left Zippy at the hospital and then resumed drinking.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking@Jan 6 2006, 07:10 AM

yeah, and i love your eyebrows. if i ever get stranded with you in alaska, i'll just shave em off your face and knit me some socks.

:lol: oh shit.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 5 2006, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 5 2006, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 4 2006, 10:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-spoi1 system@Jan 5 2006, 04:27 PM

i'm trying to hook up with fatal,

you and 95% of 12oz

but all you idiots are late. hahahahhahahaha.

[/b]

you'll slip up, and i'll be right there

Originally posted by midas_ups@Jan 6 2006, 01:31 PM

no that last pic was real, have another one, doesnt it look like im on an invisible chair? haha

the water aint to bad its tidal so aint no stagnant tb soup.

highjumpin4ua.jpg

i dont no wat was goin on with my positioning

cool flicks. The first one looks weird because the surface of the water looks like it's a tiny body of water like a birdbath or something

where are they taken ?

Archived