I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swif1+Jan 1 2006, 06:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jan 1 2006, 06:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 31 2005, 07:07 PM

FOR ALL THE LADIES

RUB MY BELLY

I remember this pic.

[/b]

i know! psssh! this was posted in slaves old thread! this shit doesnt count...what a rip off.

Happy New Year's everyone.

I challenged myself to try and grow a beard by New Years and this is what I accomplished(photo below). I was ridiculed and nicknamed "Patches". Needless to say it has been shaved and I kept the side burns.

suckmydickclark.gif

The shirt was my latest crazy captioned tees that my sister inlaw got made for me. The slogan was something that was mummbled out during some kinda outting, I swear she must write everything I say down and make shirts out of them. I now have a "karaoke makes me horny", "my sisters a pimp", a few more and the above tee. As for the "my sisters a pimp" shirt? She manages a well known brothel in Vancouver.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 3 2006, 01:35 AM

a camera would be a good investment mr yuck such a thing would make your backwoods stories more colorful

I should be getting a school check for around $3000 here in the next couple of weeks. That will be very exciting as far as me achieving a lot of dreams and goals.

Archived