Spring Training is Near

gibby27

Spring Training is just around the corner and me being a Big,Big,Big,Big, Giants fan since i was 4 years old going to my first game they will have a repeat this year. I will be going to Arizona to watch them in action for spring training. We have a solid line up, of defense kicks ass. Cruz Jr. will break out of his shell. Snow will hit just like he did in the post season. The only i am worried about is the pitching. But i am sure we will overcome it. If your a die hard giants fan write back showing your love for the bay area.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

hahaha. good one. fuck baseball. shit is lame, boring as fuck, chess is more action packed than baseball. playing it is alright, but watching it? its like flies fucking.

Originally posted by im not witty

hahaha. good one. fuck baseball. shit is lame, boring as fuck, chess is more action packed than baseball. playing it is alright, but watching it? its like flies fucking.

So have you ever been with a women, you fucking chess nerd. Do you ever leave the house you loser.

Guest im not witty

i think you missed the point there sporto. chess is ALSO boring, therefore comparing baseball TO chess, relates exactly how boring baseball is. im gonna go leave the house and have sexual intercourse now.

Archived