inspired by seeking..

Guest kOmega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dope... the brown and black border needs to be worked on a tiny bit... it looks too 'computer' and not 'organic' enough, otherwise its hot... what did you use for the filter to make it took so grainy? ive been looking for an effect like that...

Guest kOmega

hah im down gnes..but im swamped right nOw..been talkign to yah bOy opim3..

but maybe this weekend if your still bOred..

well put something up..

im juss made that new layout so i dunt wanan change it juss yet..

Guest kOmega

what i do is make a image ..goto qiock mask mode..then i think its stylize>>grain>>verticle then go back to reg mode and clik delet..that simple

is it just me or that car obviosly not parked on that grass? the two images are of diffrent focus, and there are some parts of the car where photoshops extract feature didnt do all that clean of a job. dope care none the less

i just wish i had my adobe work shop and corel photo paint i am quite the com graphics man..my friend and i have been working on projects..he sold a large amount of posters for good cash...we have soo many ideas...but we are far away from each other workin out the kinks in life...

some good programs to use are the ones i named off and this one that caught my eye in this convention....eye candy somthin somethin

brkenskool.com is one of the tightest sites I've been to...love that happy birthday pic for the opening page...

haha...actually its been in my files..i forget where i got it..But you know

I kind have this thing for drawing sad kids and thoughful children and such..

anyways..you can take pictures of your little brothers ar your friends little brothers or sisters..whatever..flip the shit in Phtoshop..Or just for funb..go to google and look up "sad kids" and various..twisted as it is..it has some good ones..here, ill post another..simple one..

Archived