Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kOmega

inspired by seeking..

dope... the brown and black border needs to be worked on a tiny bit... it looks too 'computer' and not 'organic' enough, otherwise its hot... what did you use for the filter to make it took so grainy? ive been looking for an effect like that...

Guest kOmega

hah im down gnes..but im swamped right nOw..been talkign to yah bOy opim3..

but maybe this weekend if your still bOred..

well put something up..

im juss made that new layout so i dunt wanan change it juss yet..

Guest kOmega

what i do is make a image ..goto qiock mask mode..then i think its stylize>>grain>>verticle then go back to reg mode and clik delet..that simple

Guest drewWrite

that's a pretty female

is it just me or that car obviosly not parked on that grass? the two images are of diffrent focus, and there are some parts of the car where photoshops extract feature didnt do all that clean of a job. dope care none the less

seeking is that your old girl?

nice stuff.

ok well im going to go try to be all graphic designy now..

like a suckaa.........................

gasface...

i guess i was wrong, you just blurred out the background for safty reasons, i now understand, im retarded

i just wish i had my adobe work shop and corel photo paint i am quite the com graphics man..my friend and i have been working on projects..he sold a large amount of posters for good cash...we have soo many ideas...but we are far away from each other workin out the kinks in life...

some good programs to use are the ones i named off and this one that caught my eye in this convention....eye candy somthin somethin

brkenskool.com is one of the tightest sites I've been to...love that happy birthday pic for the opening page...

the vertical grain feature is one of my favorites, you cang et some fresh effectes with it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this