LINES IN THE SKY

Retired Hasbeen

I was chilling straing at the sky and I saw these planes that seemed to be spraying something,I know what contrails look like, but these were different, they did not dissappear, they eventually faded into smeers.Kinda like clouds, but more see thru.And they kept going back and forth until the whole sky was all milky and not sunny anymore.Has anyone else seen this? What the fuck is it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in san diego..my cousin was takin a piss in the bushes..all of a sudden he started yellin!..look in the sky!it wasnt a bird..it wasnt a plane...it sure the fuck wasnt !SUPER MAN!.....IT LOOKED LIKE A HELICOPTER COMIN OUR WAY...then it shot straight up..kinda slow though...then some slow motion burst came from it..this burst caused a spider web like light..slow motion like..it sucked back up and went into space or somethin....but this green glowing cloud was all in the air...we were scared shitless..like it was some deadly gas...it wasnt..who knows..

the only thing is.....CAMP PENDLETON of OCEANSIDE california..."MARINE BASE was the only high tech place around..that would have anything to be doing with that shit...

later we thought the green gas was actually some thing to fall to earth and what ever it fell on stuck to it and from space they could moniter any living or moving thing with the small green dust attached to it...

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-26-2001).]

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

there's some dood...he's convinced that those trails contain something harmful to us and he's trying to convince everyone else...like its some kinda conspiracy....

yes, everyone must collect rations for the next 6 months and seek shelter under ground. this is the only way you will be safe.

who in their right minds would believe that a desk is going to protect them from falling bombs.? i mean.. americans are pretty gullable.. and bomb shelters.. sheesh...

we have fallen for lots of things before.. and .. are falling for things now.. and are prepared to fall for things in the future.

we like having the wool pulled over our eyes.

as long as it keeps the mexicans on their side of the border. the chinks in their shit hole they call the peoples republic (so citchy they named it after a restaurant on Union sq.).. and those damn ruskies in siberia with their vodka and silly painted eggs.

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

who in their right minds would believe that a desk is going to protect them from falling bombs.? i mean.. americans are pretty gullable.. and bomb shelters.. sheesh...

we have fallen for lots of things before.. and .. are falling for things now.. and are prepared to fall for things in the future.

we like having the wool pulled over our eyes.

as long as it keeps the mexicans on their side of the border. the chinks in their shit hole they call the peoples republic (so citchy they named it after a restaurant on Union sq.).. and those damn ruskies in siberia with their vodka and silly painted eggs.

yes americans are gullable. but look at places like china their government lies to them worse than ours. they censor their internet.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

a guy at my work tells me that those particual type of vapor trails cleanse the atmosphere, until now, i sort of laughed at him, but who knows for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

look again...and watch closely..those "trails"...since when hace clouds formed out of the back of a jet? Since when are clouds made by planes?

How well do you observe your surroundings?

How aware are you? Really watch these lines smeer into clouds that eventually block out the sun..

Now....you think this is normal???

...RECOGNIZE.

Archived