''UB. BENCHING STYLEZ''....

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hank Parker

DON'T FRONT...THAT'S NO AR-15...IT'S A BUSHMASTER! AND YOUR BARK PATTERN CAMO IS HURTIN! YOU NEED REAL TREE HD SUCKA! :king:

DON'T TRY TO SCHOOL ME ON WEAPONS SON, YOU HAVE NO IDEA...ALTHOUGH BUSHMASTER IS A DECENT WEAPON, AND IT'S PARTS ARE PRACTICALLY INTERCHANGEABLE WITH COLT'S, WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS A COLT AR-15 7.62X39 MM..POST BAN...YOU BETTER DO YOUR HOMEWORK, BEFORE YOU TRY TO KNOCK HEADS WITH AN OLD SKOOL KILLA...ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MILITARY ASSAULT RIFLES...I PUT THE M IN MILITIA SON...BELIEVE THAT..AND OH YEAH, REAL TREE IS FOR THOSE ESPN HUNTER FUCKS, I'M ALL ABOUT THAT OFF THE WALL, WHO GIVES A FUCK ,WHAT CHA LOOK LIKE, IT'S TIME TO FUCK SOME SHIT UP , TYPE OF, GUERILLA WARFARE NUTBALL....AIGHT:D

Originally posted by rollinaround

dang, i missed that sp engine rolling through yer neck of the woods....must be leased, or is that common???

it's common to see many engines here, including, sp,up,bn,ns,cr,guilford&maine,cp,cn,and soo just to name a few...it's something that you just have to see to believe..this yard of mine is crazy bro....:cool:

Archived