Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SukiSukiNow

Hot Sauce On My Burrito!

,'' ill just see every one when i see you..............''

this sounds pretty bitch ass to me.after i said lets throw down he says''ill just see everyone when i see you'' thats right bitch back pettel!

''and crabb apple come on now ive done more stuff this year then you have in 11 years..........nuff said ......''

get real dick!

you ant enven seen as much paint as me.you think i had this name the whole time?:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crab apple

''and crabb apple come on now ive done more stuff this year then you have in 11 years..........nuff said ......''

get real dick!

you ant enven seen as much paint as me.you think i had this name the whole time?:crazy:

DOH

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Stupid bullshit over some pictures, lame...

Sooki you should put your crew in check. I heard your the shotcaller. Calm your kids down. running their little mouths n shit.

Originally posted by neil and bob

Sooki you should put your crew in check. I heard your the shotcaller. Calm your kids down. running their little mouths n shit.

LoL, yeah I'm the shotcaller. i should just make everyone line up and bitch slap huh?

gus and alen suck straight up. Siar ain't too bad, and i like tase' shit. Seems like these guys start beef for no reason that they can't back up. Plus they blew a spot i like. so did 2k but what else is new?

i heard a rumor wkt gonna be at the Del show coming up? If thats true, you all better crack your necks every 5 seconds because fools are gonna be kicking it in the cuts.

wkt at the del show..? del sucks... nice to know u jock us though.. i heard that the wkt guys only eat at del tacos and hang out at comic shops playing role playing games collecting canadian quarters.. watching shes all that .... actually i heard they stopped doing graff and took up riverdancing classes... listening to 50 cent.. with steel toe boots.. i heard the leader or wkt suki suki now works at hot dog on a stick along with everyone else in wkt... i heard there all locked up and kick it with the homeboyssssss homeboy...i heard they were doing a concert with coolio...................gangstas paradise2.. i think they all got kid and play hair cuts.. anyways...whatever...

i talk non sense all day i got add....

i dont take paxil..

as far as dalimustache....... we were in that city for 5 days.. that shot your talkin about we didnt know about that tunnel right to the left of it. we knew of the other one.. that leads to the mountains and a river.. i guess. we just saw a freeway shot and said fuck it we are here to paint.. i didnt know about that little spot till a few days later gettin flix.. i saw it.. are u mad because my shit was real big and ugly.... im sorry next time ill paint something better.... just for u... and starting beef for no reason.. how did we start beef fools think they are hard and diss us then we crush everything they ever did in a few days then fools start crying..

we never started anything but we sure finish it.. hahaha gus alan suck straight up.... cool never said we were good... as long as u see my garbage right.... i aint about no art.. never took no art classes.. do u really want me to go to that city and do more ugly stuff over u?? i hope not. its a long drive.. watching out for people playing frogger running over the border line. and shit.. i think i hit a billy goat last time.. maybe it was a badger.. who knows..... as far as a king train... no one ever dissed king... nobody in wkt has a problem with him.. probably the other guys got dissed a long time ago... no one has even dissed those 2 guys u mentioned for a long time.... maybe their crews thats about it.. anyways my new edition cd is skippin.. and i gotta get that new kids on the block greatest hits cd when it comes out..... see i told u we dont listen to del.... maybe.. u might just might see me at the new justin timberlake and christina aguilera show.. if u can find me... ill have a pink george michael shirt on...

rest in peace shampoo......<--------

its really sad that these young ass kids think they are all tight and are dissing people who they looked up to not to long ago ive personally heard them jocking kyt before,no lies they wont admit it,but ive seen it come out of their own mouths.oh well who cares those kids are not very smart and are trying to prove themselves for whatever stupid ass reason.i just wish i had not given that hyper active kid on the bus that shaker that time he ran from the ranch...............im going going back back to cali cali...

Originally posted by neil and bob

Get off yourselves. Since 12oz is the only place you toys show your faces, I thought i'd drop that note. Hint.. Incase you didn't catch it. Go to the Del show.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......Del show, When & where???????

Originally posted by anal bandit

its really sad that these young ass kids think they are all tight and are dissing people who they looked up to not to long ago ive personally heard them jocking kyt before,no lies they wont admit it,but ive seen it come out of their own mouths.oh well who cares those kids are not very smart and are trying to prove themselves for whatever stupid ass reason.i just wish i had not given that hyper active kid on the bus that shaker that time he ran from the ranch...............im going going back back to cali cali...

yea i seen a home mede mag that wkt put out and it had a shit load of kyt stuff in it....funny...

i personally do jock their stuff i cant wait for that show its gonna be live see yall at the bar drinks on me just wear your 12oz name on a hat

wkt mag???? one person makes the magazine and puts everyone in the mag no discriminating..how every mag should be....not jocking people just being a nice guy .... maybe i should make a wkt magazine thanks for the idea...<----------------- gang bang the fuck out cuz.

alll the kyt fans get off

the wkt thread or shut the fuck up

no one cares what u have to say cuz all u people know

where we kick it at and what side of town were on and i dont see u guys over there too much and u say were hidin out really i think u guyz havent looked hard enough . and as for the del show ill be there when u get out ........parkinglot pimpin baby leave the shit talkin for someone who cares

fales nice white ride.be sure to drive to the show ok.im tired if takin the bus.

yea thats right im 20 somethin an back on the bus.

or just dont park it in yout garage.that fool drank a 40 noe put his dick in and filled with piss.

hahahhahahahhaha hahahahahha

hahahahha

hahahahah

you suck.hahahahha tryin to kick it and got dogged.hahahahha:)

is anyone going to hook it up with more info about the show or what?...santa cruz is too cold to be walking around going nowere....

maybe i should make a wkt magazine thanks for the idea...<----------------- gang bang the fuck out cuz. [/b]

i think youre gonna have to pay fools to look at that mag...

gang bang the fuck out cuz????? calm down little guy