Hot Sauce On My Burrito!

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wkt mag???? one person makes the magazine and puts everyone in the mag no discriminating..how every mag should be....not jocking people just being a nice guy .... maybe i should make a wkt magazine thanks for the idea...<----------------- gang bang the fuck out cuz.

alll the kyt fans get off

the wkt thread or shut the fuck up

no one cares what u have to say cuz all u people know

where we kick it at and what side of town were on and i dont see u guys over there too much and u say were hidin out really i think u guyz havent looked hard enough . and as for the del show ill be there when u get out ........parkinglot pimpin baby leave the shit talkin for someone who cares

fales nice white ride.be sure to drive to the show ok.im tired if takin the bus.

yea thats right im 20 somethin an back on the bus.

or just dont park it in yout garage.that fool drank a 40 noe put his dick in and filled with piss.

hahahhahahahhaha hahahahahha

hahahahha

hahahahah

you suck.hahahahha tryin to kick it and got dogged.hahahahha:)

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by priscilla119

wkt at the del show..? del sucks... nice to know u jock us though.. i heard that the wkt guys only eat at del tacos and hang out at comic shops playing role playing games collecting canadian quarters.. watching shes all that .... actually i heard they stopped doing graff and took up riverdancing classes... listening to 50 cent.. with steel toe boots.. i heard the leader or wkt suki suki now works at hot dog on a stick along with everyone else in wkt... i heard there all locked up and kick it with the homeboyssssss homeboy...i heard they were doing a concert with coolio...................gangstas paradise2.. i think they all got kid and play hair cuts.. anyways...whatever...

i talk non sense all day i got add....

i dont take paxil..

as far as dalimustache....... we were in that city for 5 days.. that shot your talkin about we didnt know about that tunnel right to the left of it. we knew of the other one.. that leads to the mountains and a river.. i guess. we just saw a freeway shot and said fuck it we are here to paint.. i didnt know about that little spot till a few days later gettin flix.. i saw it.. are u mad because my shit was real big and ugly.... im sorry next time ill paint something better.... just for u... and starting beef for no reason.. how did we start beef fools think they are hard and diss us then we crush everything they ever did in a few days then fools start crying..

we never started anything but we sure finish it.. hahaha gus alan suck straight up.... cool never said we were good... as long as u see my garbage right.... i aint about no art.. never took no art classes.. do u really want me to go to that city and do more ugly stuff over u?? i hope not. its a long drive.. watching out for people playing frogger running over the border line. and shit.. i think i hit a billy goat last time.. maybe it was a badger.. who knows..... as far as a king train... no one ever dissed king... nobody in wkt has a problem with him.. probably the other guys got dissed a long time ago... no one has even dissed those 2 guys u mentioned for a long time.... maybe their crews thats about it.. anyways my new edition cd is skippin.. and i gotta get that new kids on the block greatest hits cd when it comes out..... see i told u we dont listen to del.... maybe.. u might just might see me at the new justin timberlake and christina aguilera show.. if u can find me... ill have a pink george michael shirt on...

rest in peace shampoo......<--------

nah man. im mad, cuz its there fault i got hemmed up there. Another fool did after me too. Fuck spotblowers. that place was chill as fuck till it got blown. freeway spot. what a pussy freeway spot, thet like some faggity college kids might see going to school. hahaha whatever fellas....

Guest 6Feet1

wkt at the del show..? del sucks... nice to know u jock us though.. i heard that the wkt guys only eat at del tacos and hang out at comic shops playing role playing games collecting canadian quarters.. watching shes all that .... actually i heard they stopped doing graff and took up riverdancing classes... listening to 50 cent.. with steel toe boots.. i heard the leader or wkt suki suki now works at hot dog on a stick along with everyone else in wkt... i heard there all locked up and kick it with the homeboyssssss homeboy...i heard they were doing a concert with coolio...................gangstas paradise2.. i think they all got kid and play hair cuts.. anyways...whatever...

i talk non sense all day i got add....

i dont take paxil..

as far as dalimustache....... we were in that city for 5 days.. that shot your talkin about we didnt know about that tunnel right to the left of it. we knew of the other one.. that leads to the mountains and a river.. i guess. we just saw a freeway shot and said fuck it we are here to paint.. i didnt know about that little spot till a few days later gettin flix.. i saw it.. are u mad because my shit was real big and ugly.... im sorry next time ill paint something better.... just for u... and starting beef for no reason.. how did we start beef fools think they are hard and diss us then we crush everything they ever did in a few days then fools start crying..

we never started anything but we sure finish it.. hahaha gus alan suck straight up.... cool never said we were good... as long as u see my garbage right.... i aint about no art.. never took no art classes.. do u really want me to go to that city and do more ugly stuff over u?? i hope not. its a long drive.. watching out for people playing frogger running over the border line. and shit.. i think i hit a billy goat last time.. maybe it was a badger.. who knows..... as far as a king train... no one ever dissed king... nobody in wkt has a problem with him.. probably the other guys got dissed a long time ago... no one has even dissed those 2 guys u mentioned for a long time.... maybe their crews thats about it.. anyways my new edition cd is skippin.. and i gotta get that new kids on the block greatest hits cd when it comes out..... see i told u we dont listen to del.... maybe.. u might just might see me at the new justin timberlake and christina aguilera show.. if u can find me... ill have a pink george michael shirt on...

rest in peace shampoo......<--------

hahahaha.......you got some funny ass shit in there........"i heard that the wkt guys only eat at del tacos and hang out at comic shops playing role playing games collecting canadian quarters.. " this part got me.......haahahahahaha..........your pretty funny.......but writing all that up.......you definately got some issues......

atleast college girls saw my freeway shot ....thats what graf is all about right...bitches...... im famous now.. i got an ugly block letter next to a school and in the middle of 2 tunnels...oh dont forget the 7-11 and jack in the box..

you guys are fuckin wierd.

not weird...... just too much time on my hands with nothing to do... i probably should go to the doctor.. i might seriously have add... maybe i ate too many home run pies this morning..( vanilla). or maybe it was the peanut butter scotch pumpkin pie applesauce with tomatoes and extra pickles and sourkraut with no lettuce and extra tamales and a hot brown pink lemonaide crystal light kool aid for kool kids with sponge bob macaroni and cheese blue streak..hard rock candy from the ice cream man no pixi stix just straight up pop rocks with diet pepsi twists and flaming hot cheetos because the cheese puffs are gross and they leave your hands smellin like my niece...ewwwwww...

damn i need to go to the bathroom real bad... maybe ill just hold it.. on time in elementary school i had to pee so bad walkin home from school i just let it go just let let it go.. all down my leg.. i didnt care.. mabe i should just do that right now.. get busy listening to sean paul but dont gimme the light freestlye sunday church school on mtv flipped real tv east side girls gone wild in wisconsin i meen rhode islander on the step team with a bunch of giraffes.. the love of my life ex wife plus seventeen sugar candy sweet tarts my sweetheart love bug in my pocket rocket. hey dali mustache .. seriously bro.. i dont want beef with you ..how about i we just schedule a fishing trip.. we can catch little blue gill guppies poliwogs then play laser tag or go roller skating with 1982 roller skates with the stops in the front you can wear your fanny pack to match your florescent oaktown hot kiwi green jose canseco jersey...

i got you for valentines day.. along with your e z strider shoes. playing the blues in sf selling video tapes with nothing on them you stole from the flea market..i bet you dont got the whole collection of the lil homies they sell in quarter machines..... well you live in sd... and theres a bunch over there did u get big oso yet???? nah home boy i aint your homeboy fooolio... dont call me stooooopid stupid. jigga what jigga who welcome to atlanta starter jersey andre rison star prime time deon sanders barry larkin will clark ozzie smith sparky anderson olson twin knuckleball by charlie hough...too tough im so buff bagwell knitted stichery.... i think i heard gus and alan stopped doing graffiti and seriously are concentrating on needleworks.. u know stitcherys? thats where all da bitchez iz at son u know word iz bondage kid rock and roll hall of famous amos cookie honey bunches of oats peanut brittle peanut butter captain crunch.. cinnamon crunch toast dali mustache the fruuit roll up roll out left out cub scout.. listening to no doubt rocksteady b boys in jamaica pokemon rasta man oner one time one in two thousand and eighty seventy six six six . chicken chow mein chow chow koala panda bear pan head little pan head and big pan head bic pen .... im thirsty dali mustache u still gettin drunk off those zimas..? what about that non alcoholic beer..that shit gets me swerved son..alright then get at me dawgy dog..call me at the god hour son..... gee zus loves you. from priscilla gorilla kimberly the hot pink power texas chainsaw ranger..

Damn, yall niggas is mos definitely wak tho...

wkt...but on the real, they could paint like saber, revok, ja, and your mother combined, just another group of fools that are taking oxygen away from people that actually deserve life. The beauty and ugly of graff....any fool can pick up a can

A quote:

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics

even if you win you're still retarded...

Get off the internet herbs, do something!!

Suckas, the whole lot of ya!

dude, dekal, u are such a little girl, u talk more shit on the net then u tag qnd paint 2gether, i bet u feeel better abut ur elf everytime u sign off AOL, stop talking and go out more, i need some more shit to go over, u little faggot, how long have u been painting, oh over 7 years, and thats what u put up? go back to sac town u fuckin bitch

Originally posted by BullDike01

dude, dekal, u are such a little girl, u talk more shit on the net then u tag qnd paint 2gether, i bet u feeel better abut ur elf everytime u sign off AOL, stop talking and go out more, i need some more shit to go over, u little faggot, how long have u been painting, oh over 7 years, and thats what u put up? go back to sac town u fuckin bitch

if you want me to pull my quotes( you know the ones where i say lets meet.you know the ones where all of you dont reply.you know the ones where you stop posting) i dont have time to go out and paint everyday or act like im 15 again.

and if this is shit boy ,unlike you my parents dont have money to get me out of county when i get cought.you fuckn pussy. i dont do shit thats going to get buffed the next day.alot of fags like you diss my shit so i know how to get around it.im can wate for your little tagging faze to where off.i have alot of shit running.i write on shit everyday.hunt for it im not going to make it eazy.faggs while you little shits are working at b,k ill be doing letters for b.k. ::crazy:

Archived