Hot Sauce On My Burrito!

SukiSukiNow

Originally posted by teefkrakr

pen scribes dont count as gettin up put in work before u open ur mouth

why am i ackting like im a teenager again.if i see you it on .no more words even thou i love you kids being on my everyword and dick.you guys just stay in the tunnels and keep thinking you guys are the hardest writters ever.this is nothing new.finish high school.it will help you out once this graffitti fase passes.and i dident know pen scribes dident count?you see me up right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw a veks eatfuck & king train yesturday that was ragged to hell by those wkt guys...it was really realy sad because those guys tags sucked incredibly bad...and even funnier is that they wrote a bunch of tough guy shit.....beef is beef but man from my eyes u guys suck..

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

i saw a veks eatfuck & king train yesturday that was ragged to hell by those wkt guys...it was really realy sad because those guys tags sucked incredibly bad...and even funnier is that they wrote a bunch of tough guy shit.....beef is beef but man from my eyes u guys suck..

it's pretty sad when you're dissing guys who have children that have been into graffiti longer than you...

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

why would i waste my time as long as my trash is over theres it dont matter im on top why dont u take ur kyt fan club to one of there threads

Originally posted by crab apple

why am i ackting like im a teenager again.if i see you it on .no more words even thou i love you kids being on my everyword and dick.you guys just stay in the tunnels and keep thinking you guys are the hardest writters ever.this is nothing new.finish high school.it will help you out once this graffitti fase passes.and i dident know pen scribes dident count?you see me up right?

arent u on my every word and whos sight are u on now whos dick r u on ? go back to high school

yeh we never should of started crossin them out oh wait we didnt start it . we should of just let em walk all over us nah we couldnt do that that wouldnt help anything so wut things got hacked its graffiti. i dont no about kings stuff tho were disrespectful little punks but not that disrespectful anyways this is my last post but im sure this name will be used again by others .

p,s this is yesm? and i do fight crab and we will meet,

kill the rumors we kill thingssssssssssss

why would i waste my time as long as my trash is over theres it dont matter im on top why dont u take ur kyt fan club to one of there threads

watch your lip kid....i was just stating what i saw...keep up ur lip and u will get all of ur homies shit gone over here in my city..so keep it up ...

done with all this shit ,shit talking, ill just see every one when i see you.......oh and i diddnt hack that king train........ he was never part of any of this........ i remember the train it was an ef veks and king and ya i did some ugly tags in their shit......it was when all the beef first started we dont touch alot of people stuff and we see hella stuff that we could go over.......and crabb apple come on now ive done more stuff this year then you have in 11 years..........nuff said ......

ps klick klick booooooommmmmmm......................

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch your lip kid....i was just stating what i saw...keep up ur lip and u will get all of ur homies shit gone over here in my city..so keep it up ...

man come on now why diddnt u say that i diddnt hack the king then im not trying to talk shit but if ur going to say something then say it right u know......ur citys pretty coo mr c.walk seen some coo shit out there did u see that ymca?that shits hella funny..........how long has hier been around for?that kid gets up.........i saw alot of kore out there to.......it suks that they buffed alot wish i could have gotten out there befor it all got buffed. were not really shit heads,we just have to be....any one that really knows us knows were ccooooooo people...........did u like any thing we did out there ?some of it was ugly ....lol but we had fun.....

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

im tired of hearing people rag on wkt. now i know what ur thinking....this guy is in wkt thats why he is writing this...wrong. im neutral, i like wkt, kyt, and whoever else is in that beef. my point is...everytime i drive through sj all i see is wkt, and its not bad work either. i dont understand how people can honestly say they arent up open ur eyes. who knows why im writing this, im just going to get hated on for it, but fuck it.

wkt is up more in sj, but kyt has the style they are tryin to get, and up in seattle, portland, st louis, pittsburgh, and sf...

,'' ill just see every one when i see you..............''

this sounds pretty bitch ass to me.after i said lets throw down he says''ill just see everyone when i see you'' thats right bitch back pettel!

''and crabb apple come on now ive done more stuff this year then you have in 11 years..........nuff said ......''

get real dick!

you ant enven seen as much paint as me.you think i had this name the whole time?:crazy:

wkt at the del show..? del sucks... nice to know u jock us though.. i heard that the wkt guys only eat at del tacos and hang out at comic shops playing role playing games collecting canadian quarters.. watching shes all that .... actually i heard they stopped doing graff and took up riverdancing classes... listening to 50 cent.. with steel toe boots.. i heard the leader or wkt suki suki now works at hot dog on a stick along with everyone else in wkt... i heard there all locked up and kick it with the homeboyssssss homeboy...i heard they were doing a concert with coolio...................gangstas paradise2.. i think they all got kid and play hair cuts.. anyways...whatever...

i talk non sense all day i got add....

i dont take paxil..

as far as dalimustache....... we were in that city for 5 days.. that shot your talkin about we didnt know about that tunnel right to the left of it. we knew of the other one.. that leads to the mountains and a river.. i guess. we just saw a freeway shot and said fuck it we are here to paint.. i didnt know about that little spot till a few days later gettin flix.. i saw it.. are u mad because my shit was real big and ugly.... im sorry next time ill paint something better.... just for u... and starting beef for no reason.. how did we start beef fools think they are hard and diss us then we crush everything they ever did in a few days then fools start crying..

we never started anything but we sure finish it.. hahaha gus alan suck straight up.... cool never said we were good... as long as u see my garbage right.... i aint about no art.. never took no art classes.. do u really want me to go to that city and do more ugly stuff over u?? i hope not. its a long drive.. watching out for people playing frogger running over the border line. and shit.. i think i hit a billy goat last time.. maybe it was a badger.. who knows..... as far as a king train... no one ever dissed king... nobody in wkt has a problem with him.. probably the other guys got dissed a long time ago... no one has even dissed those 2 guys u mentioned for a long time.... maybe their crews thats about it.. anyways my new edition cd is skippin.. and i gotta get that new kids on the block greatest hits cd when it comes out..... see i told u we dont listen to del.... maybe.. u might just might see me at the new justin timberlake and christina aguilera show.. if u can find me... ill have a pink george michael shirt on...

rest in peace shampoo......<--------

its really sad that these young ass kids think they are all tight and are dissing people who they looked up to not to long ago ive personally heard them jocking kyt before,no lies they wont admit it,but ive seen it come out of their own mouths.oh well who cares those kids are not very smart and are trying to prove themselves for whatever stupid ass reason.i just wish i had not given that hyper active kid on the bus that shaker that time he ran from the ranch...............im going going back back to cali cali...

Originally posted by anal bandit

its really sad that these young ass kids think they are all tight and are dissing people who they looked up to not to long ago ive personally heard them jocking kyt before,no lies they wont admit it,but ive seen it come out of their own mouths.oh well who cares those kids are not very smart and are trying to prove themselves for whatever stupid ass reason.i just wish i had not given that hyper active kid on the bus that shaker that time he ran from the ranch...............im going going back back to cali cali...

yea i seen a home mede mag that wkt put out and it had a shit load of kyt stuff in it....funny...

Archived