Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SukiSukiNow

Hot Sauce On My Burrito!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hay kaps keep talking shit fag we know what "town "you live in and it shouldnt be to hard to find ur bitch ass................

klick klick...........booooooooooooom..........

Originally posted by 6Feet1

are you the same SukiSukiNow from the hifiart forum board? if so did you go to an Elements(Scarub& Basik) botique hip hop show 4years back and were dancing on the stage and your boyfriend pulled up your skirt and you had no panties on????? yes or no?

It is me the same Suki, but no I didn't go to any Elements hip hop show and I didn't have a bf 4 years ago. Sorry.

Originally posted by KAPS

Does anyone know where this krew W.K.T is from? A fool hit me up when i was scoping out some fr8s a few weeks ago.He was with a couple of homies and all he said was this is our yard W.K.T......then they bounced out. well what i have seen of their shit looks wak, and that Camo looks alot like Cameos throws S.C.. W.C.B crew.

look at u why didnt u say something to him then u said it now.

callin us bitters look at ur fuckin name retard. who ever dont know caps mpc is a fuckin idiot which obviously u r. so u know where not to go now

Originally posted by punkbitch

huh........if there even is one.......when i get told to leave the yard by wkt, that'll be the day.........lol...........KAPS must be hella pussy and hella toy

what r u tryin to say?

dub kay yard?thats what you guys are calling your selfs right.if you think you guys think you have a yard it would have to be local so thanks for the info see you soon.you guys wont come to me so ill go to you .

i was painting that yard in 94-95 you guys all just started the end of last year or thats when anyone ever heard of you arfter you guys started looking for attention trying to diss everyone.Ive seen homo crews like you come and go.why do you think you guys are something different.''we've painted 6 cars in this yard now we own it''you new guys are a fucken joke

your yard......hahahahhahahahahhahah

so whats this ish all about?..

i heard all wkt is are a bunch of kids biting the shit outta kyt..plus they are trying to claim a yard that many other people have painted long before them..ive see that gus and camo up in some yards..didnt take me very long to walk away from it with a smirk and a shake of my head, im not trying to completely diss on you guys but come on..there are certain times when its ok to think your the shit and right now isnt exactly your time..

Awww....don't get your panties all bundled up cuz the truth hurts.

I rolled up into "their" yard anyways... they didn't say shit....they are the ones that bounced out. Nice SAAB...lol. I didn't even hear of them till that day anyways....oh well. If you know where to find me...what are you waiting for?

Oh....uh duh...KAPS not CAPS kinda like CAMEO not CAMO and KYT not WKT. Now you know where to go...ha

Guest Merdle

Re: Biters......

, and that Camo looks alot like Cameos throws S.C.. W.C.B crew.

That's an insult to Cameo.:king:

remember u said that shit when i run up on u poor little kaps ur girls not going to be able to help u kid...................

see u soon

klick klick booooooooom...............

Bunch of fags.......

Hey, smallpimpin if u gots a problem we can handle this shit, like men.

So, whats up then? Why u acting all hard now? You didnt even claim your name when u hit me up. As for me being a pussy (teefkrakr) u dont know me, so shut the fuck up. I dont know why u are so aggressive smallpimpin, you must be the short one out of the crew. Do u have little man syndrome? Why do u think im a toy? Because of my name? You probly havent seen anything ive painted, so until then stop hating.

KAPS 187

Awww....don't get your panties all bundled up cuz the truth hurts.

I rolled up into "their" yard anyways... they didn't say shit....they are the ones that bounced out. Nice SAAB...lol. I didn't even hear of them till that day anyways....oh well. If you know where to find me...what are you waiting for?

Oh....uh duh...KAPS not CAPS kinda like CAMEO not CAMO and KYT not WKT. Now you know where to go...ha

you still shouldnt be writing kaps. doestn matter if u spell it different dumb fuck. its like saying i write dondy, not dondi.

im tired of hearing people rag on wkt. now i know what ur thinking....this guy is in wkt thats why he is writing this...wrong. im neutral, i like wkt, kyt, and whoever else is in that beef. my point is...everytime i drive through sj all i see is wkt, and its not bad work either. i dont understand how people can honestly say they arent up open ur eyes. who knows why im writing this, im just going to get hated on for it, but fuck it.

Hey dumb fuck. Jack Meoff

U should mind your own buisness. Its weird how everyone hates on my name. I have never seen it up anywhere.I know there is a caps in New York, old school cat. Well anyways my point in replying to this thread was to point out that Camo did a throw up that looks very similar to Cameo from Canada. Not saying that they dont deserve credit for getting up from what i hear they kill shit.But I also hear they got hella beef. With there attitude, i know why they have beef, realy cocky guys.

Guest HELLSATAN

berritoio hot saucse chike faaaaaaaaheaaaaataaaa

i dont know what it is about this thread that keeps me comming back..

must be the rediculous amount of shit talking back and forth..Mostly all pointless..

we all know you cant hate on someones name when in fact your own is a bite..(especially when thats your only defense) and i gotta ask this one question..smallpimpin, what are you insinuating with your lil comment,"klick klick....booooom!!" ? you gonna get hard and try to shoot someone cause they made a comment about you that makes you insecure?..if you had nothing to worry about then why you all hyped up about it? maybe its time you worry about upgrading your styles and attitude about painting, believe me it would do you and humanity alot of good. So what im saying basically is just calm the fuck down and see where it can take you..and remember not everyone is trying to be your enemy..get off the head trips like your worth the greif.

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

you still shouldnt be writing kaps. doestn matter if u spell it different dumb fuck. its like saying i write dondy, not dondi.

No way, I write 'cool disco fran'

fuck you priscilla119 bitch ass.......

Come to my town and lets see what happens. All i know is u must be a real pussy to even threaten a female. What does she have to do with it?

Did your mom teach u any respect? she must be real proud.

Death threats? Come on dude...get real.