Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_sofarok

things to do in newy york next week...

Guest imported_sofarok

im in new york from saturday, have a few plans, things i want to etc but im at a bit of a loss what to do for most my time there. im painting hopefully so thats cool, any other ideas? any good online listings sites for gigs etc?

If you're in the city, there's no way in hell you're gonna need a list of

things to do. Just walk outside, point in a random direction, and you'll

find something to do.

If you aren't in the city... haha you're fucked. Go skiing or something.

Or come visit me and glik0. Might rather go skiing though.

Guest imported_sofarok

yeah im staying in manhaten, just spoke to my god mother she going to get me in to the new york toy fair while im there that should be pretty cool....anything a naieve young english man should be scared of in the big city? also were does sarah jessica parker hang out? i waant to fuck one of those sex in the city chicks, but not the old one, or the ginger one.....sarah jessica parker may be but only cus she was in flight of the navigator....

Guest beardo

devinci show. dont remember where it is though. kill yourself if you dont catch it.

DeWD yOU ShOulD gO tO 149sT AnD

fuck i dunno. get stupid drunk and walk around. id go to the hood.

Go to the Deitch Gallery 18 Wooster street X street Canal

Theres a bunch of diff artists up, and a bowl/pool set up, i dont know if the bowl will still be there next week tho.

hit up bars around thompson and bleecker for nyu ladies, then go uptown to 81st for some more down to earth ladies at bars. hit up dyckman and also fordham road in the Bx for some shopping and fine latino women.

DONT GET CAUGHT WRITING ON ANYTHING!!!!

MANHATTAN CENTRAL BOOKING SUCKS ASS AND WHEN THE FAN IS OFF...MOTHERFUCKER GETS HOT...ATLEAST U CAN LAUGH AT THE UFO TAGS HAHA WORD.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

hit up bars around thompson and bleecker for nyu ladies, then go uptown to 81st for some more down to earth ladies at bars. hit up dyckman and also fordham road in the Bx for some shopping and fine latino women.

UHHH fuck thompson... i live in this area, it sux. but im also a girl so im not usually out lookin for NYU skanks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this