testpress

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

TWIST:

I like the real experience of being there, a given space at a given time. I also like the evidence of the human hand at a place, at a time, and then gone into memory.

I feel like these installations talk about a period of time -- as in a city that is constantly changing, for better or (recently) for worse. They are, to me, fragments that sometimes flow together, sometimes are abrasive next to each other. Similar to patterns in life.

Take a thousand kids, all with the same intent, and you have a threat. Not a physical or violent one, but a visual one.

People don't know what to do with this thing called graffiti. Kids are so into it. And I like that whole thing because it opens up possibilities for kids that normally don't have access to the arts, who aren't pushed creatively. That's how I feel; it opened me up to see so many different things. I would hope every kid has that opportunity. It's an excellent introduction to form.

Compelling art to me is a name carved into a tree. Sometimes a rock soaring through a plate of glass can be the most beautiful, compelling work of art I have ever seen.

fuckin' a tearz....i wish more people posted like this.

albert........the fuckin' lord. man...we need to get some

tapes going back/forth/back. really....i know i'm a flake,

but....as soon as i get my hands on a tape deck, its on,

cool? keep 'em coming please and thanks....

Guest TEARZ

fuggit man. i tried sending to that address 3 times and it rejected me all 3 times. i don't know if it's my problem or yours...

• 6 months later...

Archived