Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pharone

music and graff

is there any type of music that you guys think helps mellow you out and gives you that mentality of paintin that you listen to when you paint

ha, people on this forum are worse than me...

everyone has their own taste in music bloke, and theyres no specific genre of music u have to like and listen to to be a writer, god... kids nowadays... *the sarcasm*:D

music and graff...who care....graffiti is an element of hip hop, but i dont think it should matter what type of music you listen to, we're all in this game doing the same things...punk, hip hop, hardcore, bling bling mtv rap...it doesnt matter. as long as you dont listen to country :D

Guest landofdalost

yea

anything mellow.... roots..sublime...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

music and graff...who care....graffiti is an element of hip hop, but i dont think it should matter what type of music you listen to, we're all in this game doing the same things...punk, hip hop, hardcore, bling bling mtv rap...it doesnt matter. as long as you dont listen to country :D

i agree its all about what type of shit ur into.....i myself love the rock and gangsta shitz......i also confer.....NO COUNTRY........