The All-new DSF thread

BruceVelvet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that, i shall try & work that out, sounds like it shouldn't be too difficult!

There was a dsf trains thread in here but it has gone the way of the dodo with the recent updates i think.

ps,

i wanted to be called 'the final countdown' on this forum, but it wouldnt let me have the letters,

thanks Europe!

chips N Gravy

Guest 87centHitMan

Oh my god some of this shit is super weak...What the hell? Some of it is good, but others look like some 15-year old's first attempt at doing a train.

Guest imported_b0b

If you don't get or don't like DSF that means you are the toy, not them.

Carry on trying to cuss them, it just makes you look stupid. It really does.

Guest imported_Europe

DSF have pushed alot of different stuff in several european systems over the last few years. Dont be fooled by the looks of some of them, these guys have FUN when they paint and are not afraid to do simple, fun and childish styles from time to time. But they also do some of the most detailed and jaw-dropping transit graffiti seen anywhere in the world recently. People that have seen some of their full colour wholecars and full colour wholetarins knows whats up...

And the videos Rolling Stars 1 and 2 features alot of their mindblowing stuff, considering how much hype Dirty Hands are getting, these two videos are definetely slept on.

Originally posted by Europe

... But they also do some of the most detailed and jaw-dropping transit graffiti seen anywhere in the world recently. People that have seen some of their full colour wholecars and full colour wholetarins knows whats up...

does anyone have the 'The Saga Continues' wholecar? i don't think its online. that would make the yank haters choke on their big macs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imported_Europe

Archived