Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BruceVelvet

The All-new DSF thread

Thanks for that, i shall try & work that out, sounds like it shouldn't be too difficult!

There was a dsf trains thread in here but it has gone the way of the dodo with the recent updates i think.

ps,

i wanted to be called 'the final countdown' on this forum, but it wouldnt let me have the letters,

thanks Europe!

chips N Gravy

Guest 87centHitMan

Oh my god some of this shit is super weak...What the hell? Some of it is good, but others look like some 15-year old's first attempt at doing a train.

why go to the effort of painting clean trains if its gonna look like shit, maybe you only get a three minute opportunity, but you can still try to make the letters look decent, some of these are like 5/6 colors and look straight toy..... i dont understand either

do any of you who hate on this have as many panels as in this thread?

dsf are far from toys. very far from it.

Guest imported_b0b

If you don't get or don't like DSF that means you are the toy, not them.

Carry on trying to cuss them, it just makes you look stupid. It really does.

DSF rule all you yank haters.

Anyone know what DSf actually stands for?

originally it was = Der Stor Faktor (the disturbing factor)

but apparenty now it means = Der Stats Fiend (enemy opf the state)

all from the article on them in Underground Productions 19

Guest imported_Europe

DSF have pushed alot of different stuff in several european systems over the last few years. Dont be fooled by the looks of some of them, these guys have FUN when they paint and are not afraid to do simple, fun and childish styles from time to time. But they also do some of the most detailed and jaw-dropping transit graffiti seen anywhere in the world recently. People that have seen some of their full colour wholecars and full colour wholetarins knows whats up...

And the videos Rolling Stars 1 and 2 features alot of their mindblowing stuff, considering how much hype Dirty Hands are getting, these two videos are definetely slept on.

Originally posted by Europe

... But they also do some of the most detailed and jaw-dropping transit graffiti seen anywhere in the world recently. People that have seen some of their full colour wholecars and full colour wholetarins knows whats up...

does anyone have the 'The Saga Continues' wholecar? i don't think its online. that would make the yank haters choke on their big macs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this