nothing like some solo driving to clear the head...

fr8oholic

It's all about some loud jazz,my 1973 Pontiac Grandville 2-door hardtop loaded with the seat kicked back,windows down....455 motor....going about 85 with the cruise control on....fuckin' great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by seeking

i used to love driving fr8o's car, 100+, 4 in the morning, him passed out in the passenger seat... if i had a car, id still be doing that shit...

you are the best designated driver ever. i love passing out w/ you behind the wheel. shit, i don't even have a problem w/ fr8o driving in a blacked out state. im usually assed out so what does it matter.

Guest HESHIANDET

ILLEST CAR RIDE EVER!

driving w/ mental invalid from manhatten to ct at 5 am after closing a var we had been at since 10 or so. neither of us really remeber the drive, but we know we got home really fast. watch out on the saw mill for that guy, hes ill.

hahaha....really i owe it all to hesh for declaring from the get go that we were not going to stop talking the whole time...somehow we mananged to do it, music blaring and windows down....i dont really remember to much, but i think for atleast the first 30 minutes we rambled on and on about the hot asain bartender that night.....that and the destruction caused in the pool room...red velvet couches met their match that night....that is such a fun road to drive....and the taconic too.....vrrroooommm....

oooh....last night...mobbing around on country back roads, no plows....just spinning all over the place...me and the lady sipping on coffees and getting high....just crusing watching the snow fall and the blanketed trees, blasting through snow falling down from the trees....before the plows come and make it all brown....musta driven for like and hour half last nite.....soooo much fun.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Steve knows whats up with the Cayenne...please do it like a pro and bring back photos and impressions, i'm a carrera man but this one looks fun!

I heard that VW has a part in the cayenne, they're actually gonna put the VW equilivent on the market..cant recall the name, but its a poormansporsche deal, haha

4am is by far the best hour for solo driving, still not indicated after LAN parties...i was playing unreal tournament on LAN with a bunch of drunk friends...the drive home was hilarious...i cant handle driving drunk, but videogames are a bad vibe..ha

Roe, hollabatchanigga

Guest imported_Europe

Driving at night rules, cruising the innercity, smoking some tabbacy and good music bumping, solo or with a shotgun-partner. taking it out of town and blasting away up north. Stopping by a bakery early in the morning and eating breakfast rolls while watching the sunset at the beach.

Teen careless lifestyle every summer and forever...

Originally posted by Tesseract

Steve knows whats up with the Cayenne...please do it like a pro and bring back photos and impressions, i'm a carrera man but this one looks fun!

I'll see if I can snag a digi from work. The Cayenne S has something like 350 hp, so its no slouch, but 450 for the turbo...dear god. Better believe I'm all over the 911's as well. I've been looking for a '64 to restore.

I need to bite the bullet and buy a cheapy digital. eh...

Guest imported_Tesseract

i hear you on that one...if you've seen that flick called 'spy games' R.Redford is driving an old 911, deep green....best thing in the whole movie

Archived