Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

nothing like some solo driving to clear the head...

i drive a lot. a real lot. like 28,000 miles this year on the whip. there's something nice about blasting around on the highways - biways when traffic is nil and there's good music to be spun. i was able to mingle with an m3 and do some nice highway pulls while the state police weren't looking.

hollertronic.

hell yeah , night time driving is the best.

empty road, music..full tanK! i often do this , every weekend to clear my mind out just like you. today i went to the beach. it was awesome. everything was frozen and the snow was still there. it looked like antarctica. the sand was crispy, sort of frozen. when you step on it it collapses in. i found a frozen pumpkin and pineapple someone left. lots of stones and sea shells that arent usually found during the summer because of the clean up crews filtering the sand & rackin it. anyway, the best is driving just randomly getting Lost on purpose . then scopin out the area, seeing new shit , and then figuring out how to get home. of course having a good car helps, or a decent car, shitty cars make the experience bad. i have a decent car.

i used to love getting out of work around 2am, tired from mopping, tired of customers..empty streets, empty in the silence, autumn air...

just driving towards the station..

shit's fun. i usually stick to the highways for the most part. i'm very familiar with speed traps in my vicinity so there's only the chance of flying past a cruiser or dipping when one's within eyesight.

Originally posted by iphs

i used to love getting out of work around 2am, tired from mopping, tired of customers..empty streets, empty in the silence, autumn air...

just driving towards the station..

you just wrote the fucking illest EMO song dude..

Guest ArtvandaL

i like to ride the subway to clear my head, does that count?

i was doing that tonight but when i was backing out of a parking spot about to drive around i hit a huge ass rock so i figured it was a bad sign along with being tired and just went home.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

when i wanna clear my mind i just smoke bomb or get drunk or trip hallucinogens or snort a few lines or fuck a few hookers or kill a few children

open highway, windows down, summer breeze, good music, a smoke in my hand

this is my therapy

Guest imported_Tesseract

Holla!

I'll agree with that, driving alone is highly therapeutic, i my self am a city person, i dont get to run THAT fast, but i get to semi race fools on the street and when i'm bored i have a streets i like route...did i mentioned smoking??? smoking has a dope use in that one...you can drive like a maniac, listen to approprite music and then light up a cigarette, open the window to let the cold drop in and just have a chill cruise...its like scotich shower, hot/cold/hot/cold...refreshing

solo.....driving.....music loud.....sunroof open....summer sun or moon out....cigarette dangling from mouth.....taking the apex.....pinning the curve.....downshift like a dart...getting lost

like i told ya before, when the weather gets nicer fr8oh ya gotta come up man, i got nice rolling hills and dips....mmmmmmmmm

yeah... i love cruising along alone listening to music. there are a lot of mountains around here too... since my car is AWD, its also relaxing to blast along a dirt road that runs along a ridge bumping music watching the sun go down... i like cruising around big city streets when they are empty too...

Word to trains. Cars are dope but transit riding is ESSENTIAL.

Me and my boy were coming home from NY on NJ Transit once and found a STOCKPILE of unused round-trip tickets. We rode it back and forth for weeks, scheming on spots non-stop. Chilling out with headphones and a 40 on NJT is definitely what's up.

gotta love old school rides though.

last rides i went smashing down freeways in was a 70 riviera and 64 300 k chrysler.

i just got my first bucket.

gotta learn how to drive though.

i used to love driving fr8o's car, 100+, 4 in the morning, him passed out in the passenger seat... if i had a car, id still be doing that shit...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this