Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
uselessuse

old rhode island fliks!!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ghoulsnightout:

those flicks aren't old. were's the prey and rath? i want to see some old shit. i know some of you fuckers have some history in your albums, share a little real RI history with these grade school toys.

Yes youre right the ups KREW will return in RI i will represent its almost too bad we left RI but i have returned ABOVE-UPS

Originally posted by SEP:

cats from RI? i thought this wouldn never happen. anyone who wants to contrubute i'm trying to start up a RI graf site. is there anyone form RI out there? im also gonna work on a graf documentary around here. wow look how clean that wall at the Tepmple looks! anyone from RI hit me up...

I can probably hit you off with some pics of our old UPs shit jsut gotta find if not i contribute what i can peace

I just moved back from overseas i dont have all my stuff so can i cant post flicks on the net i will though no doubt and ill throw in some of my overseas flicks

Originally posted by dennymassie:

funny i don't recall there being a tyme or above in ups .. hmmm makes you wonder huh[/quote hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder hmmmmmmmmmm YOU TELL me.........

funny i don't recall there being a tyme or above in ups .. hmmm makes you wonder huh

HMMMMM..............ya know sumthin I KNOW em BOTH i think they were down............

funny i don't recall there being a tyme or above in ups .. hmmm makes you wonder huh

HMMMMM..............ya know sumthin I KNOW em BOTH i think they were down............

wit the UPS KLAN

------------------

abovEz-UPS

Hmmm funny I know em both and I think they were DOwn yeah they were fo sure iCOULD be wrong though