old rhode island fliks!!!!

uselessuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ghoulsnightout:

those flicks aren't old. were's the prey and rath? i want to see some old shit. i know some of you fuckers have some history in your albums, share a little real RI history with these grade school toys.

yeah...Prey & Rath! Im a bum and got no flix......get somw up there.....dennyMassie...i know you got some.

anyone got a flik of 45-Slug? by Juan/Prey?

hold up. i got a Juan freight....

http://lorduns.tripod.com/fr8s.jpg'>

http://lorduns.tripod.com/fr8s2.jpg'>

heres a few. they is.......

1. Juan

2. Prey

3. Seaz

4. Cyphe

5. Seaz

6. Drive

i hope these work.....sut and paste the address if not..sorry.

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 06-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 06-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 06-03-2001).]

sorry i dont have much of anything,one of my older cameras has rath zats juan and sum older stuff,myth and sum other stuff but my little brother wen he was little like3 ripped the cardboard off my disposable cam wich the fliks were on and the film is no good now.peace

Originally posted by ghoulsnightout:

those flicks aren't old. were's the prey and rath? i want to see some old shit. i know some of you fuckers have some history in your albums, share a little real RI history with these grade school toys.

Yes youre right the ups KREW will return in RI i will represent its almost too bad we left RI but i have returned ABOVE-UPS

Originally posted by SEP:

cats from RI? i thought this wouldn never happen. anyone who wants to contrubute i'm trying to start up a RI graf site. is there anyone form RI out there? im also gonna work on a graf documentary around here. wow look how clean that wall at the Tepmple looks! anyone from RI hit me up...

I can probably hit you off with some pics of our old UPs shit jsut gotta find if not i contribute what i can peace

Archived