Ever blasting

papychulo183

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

worst thread ever......

i mean best thread ever

worst hip hop quote ever

again

My Career started by accident, I Moved from Greenpoint Brooklyn To the Bronx Back in 1973.I lived on Paulding Ave. With my mom and my step dad. In JR HIGH, People were making graffiti names for them selves and I came up with the name SABRE-115In 1974, I was introduced to Tull13,Blade1,Crachee11,Vamm,and Death. The original members of the crazy 5 in McDonalds In between Burke AVE and Allerton Ave. I Believe they decided to call them selves the crazy 5 that night , And The crew was born!, Vamm and Crachee11, Lived in the Projects near Burke ave and had a great view of the trains and their pieces on the # 2 line.I was made a member soon after making friends with the crazy 5 and that gave me the desire to tag up and get up , I hung around with tull13, Smoked weed and Drank boones farm wine on warm summer days. We also had a crazy 5 softball team, and kicked ass most of the time. Imagine Comet 1, Blade1, Vamm, Crachee11, Ajax, Silvertips, Demon1, Sabre-115 and Death, getting down on the a softball court, Man those days were fun.I also hung with Devil 1 and Billy167 (God rest their souls) Devil1 was cool and a very focused artist. Billy-167 was way ahead of his time, We would play hooky and go over house to check out his black books, He had created a full alphabet of all the letters in every style you could imagine. In fact I could truly say, He had created letters that being used today. The guy was Very good and that is a understatement.Back in those days Spray paint wasn't locked up, So we would go racking up, One trick was putting the cans into your sleeves, It was a trip, We able able to support our writing habits this way.The mini Wider The maxi Wider, and the opaque pens were very popular, The opaque pens were great for tagging the subway windows. Guys like STAY HIGH149, Phase II Cliff-159, Tracy 168, Ajax, Silvertips, B-ONE, IN, VINNYBlade 1, Comet-1, Devil-1 Billy-167, SEEN, DR. REVOLT, FUTURA-2000, DONDI, Nitro, MICO, PEL, RIFF-170, JESTER,LSD-3, LEE-163, AJ161, TAKI-183, PRAY, CLYDE-161, PISTOL-1, DOC-109, LEE, COPE-2, FLINT-707, IZ the WIZ, Z-73, STAN-153, ZEPHYR. We were Burning up The lines like there was no tomorrow. BLADE and VAMM doing WHOLE CARS TOPTo BOTTOM PIECESSome of my Favorite lay-ups were BaychesterAve andBurke AVE and Esplanade. The CRAZY 5 would climb up the beams by the rivets and We would go in-between the tracks, And Write to our hearts desire, If the 5-0 were to arrive on the stations we would just slide down the beam, back into the streets, No one gets caught - We got up again and again, I dont think any-one had the energy and desire as much as BLADE 1, Who I'm proud to say is my friend from The CRAZY 5 whom I'm in contact with These daysIn fact, To all, Old School Writers, Who I have Known or haven't met. Write me at Vfarina144@msn.comAnother Very cool experience was the 149 ST Station and Writers Bench, Back in 74-75, Writers would trade Black BOOKS and draw pieces all day long as they kicked back and observed the new and old products on the #5 and #2 Trains. The Best of the Best were there, I saw it , lived it and had a blast in it.It was a blast from the past, Thanks for Giving me this opportunity to interview with you,

Keeping the Spirit Alive in 2001

SABRE-115 The CRAZY 5. ]

text taken from whatyouwrite.com,all flix int this thread from the gspotcollab.com

Originally posted by papychulo183

originaly posted by scotchwiskeo on 'that style' thread

http://www.subwayoutlaws.com/Interviews/lsd3%20carrr%20copy2.jpg'>

that LSD piece alone could have ended graffiti and i would have been happy.

with a piece like that, and a good name too, who needs anything else.

the LSD tags were on point as well.

16v.

Archived