Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

RIBS: GAK FLY ID

Ribs is pretty dope! I remember him painting up in JaxTown. I also believe he painted with Bates in Miami...then again, I am most likely wrong, since my brain isn't fully started yet.

Since I am a thief, here are stolen flicks of Ribs.

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/trains/wholecars/large/wc12.jpg'>

One Ribs

http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/images/r1d3u9y.jpg'>

Two Ribs

Ehhh...I dont have three ribs or four....:o Im a loser.

i dont think the ribs from fly id ever painted in miami

the ribs that painted in miami looks like base's style i might be him using the name ribs...anyone with more insight should clarify...

Originally posted by ?uestZion

i dont think the ribs from fly id ever painted in miami

the ribs that painted in miami looks like base's style i might be him using the name ribs...anyone with more insight should clarify...

no, I believe the ribs that painting in miami is from europe, dope none the less. however this ribs gak, did his share of destruction on freights, just as well.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

no, I believe the ribs that painting in miami is from europe, dope none the less. however this ribs gak, did his share of destruction on freights, just as well.

nah i doubt it im pretty sure theres someone writing ribs in miami

b/c there reppin bsk and fs it is most likely base..on another note post some more ribs gak that guy burns

fly id in miami

yeah ribs did come down to miami, i hooked him up with a spot to paint. he got in touch with me through prisco MTR, who use to chill with clark. ....just clearing up the mess

Banest....it dont git no baner

^^^^well i guess i'll take back what i said thanks for clarifying...hmm i think i saw u once at that spot where u painted with my nikka junqy and blur....

Guest hype wilson

:confused: HOW MANY RIBS ARE THERE?

Guest KingJive305

?UESTZION

i think you were right about "BASE" writing "RIBS". i thought it was the same style and all. i think ive even seen a pic with base crouching under a "RIBS" freight. im more positive that im right and not wrong. "BASE" is he the original freight king from miami or what?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this