would you ever.......

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i'm the guy that was in .love with the girl...

it was fucked up. had me goin' kinda nuts for awhile. now i don't talkt to the guy anymore and he wonders why. he emailed me once and told me that he still wanted to be friends and that he thought i was being immature. i dunno, i think i held myself off from being immature by not kicking his ass.

this is how it was:

i spent alot of time with this guy that was supposedly my best friend. i told him alot about this girl, alot of personal shit. all the while thinking, "okay, this is my best friend, he would never do me wrong because i've never done him like that. i can tell him all of this stuff and he'll never betray our friendship." as it turns out, i move away for a while and he starts hanging out with chick, and working his bullshit (i'm sure he used the inside info to get with her more easily). anyway, the guy is a real manipulator with girls, which didn't fuck up our friendship for obvious reasons, until he went after the girl i was in love with....

i'd have to say that that was the the most painful thing in the world to experience. shattering my femur didn't even compare to that shite. i realize now that i wouldn't want to be with this girl because of what happened. but i am still in love with her.

revenge crosses my mind every once in awhile, but i don't think that would make it better in the long run, it would only make me feel good for the short term...

i dunno, this can't be another dear abby thread. i was just wondering what other people thought about it...

thanks for the words of wisdom.

thanks dirty. yeah, i've been trying to pick up and move on. working out and sketching has been about the best relief.

i've been talking to the chick's friend/ former roomamte, and i'm going to visit her pretty soon. so, i suppose that's somewhat of a revenge. this girl is way more cute and cool, anyway.

edit:

thanks swif...yeah, that mac g4 and i were never meant to be...ha ha i'm a pc man.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Revenge is not a good thing. Now, blindly causing harm to your enemies regardless of past experiences with them, that's a different and more beautiful story.

damn that's nice. i take it you've been in this situation before?

There's many ways for enemies to get themselves on the "to do" lists of violent aggressors, stealing your "friend's" girls is only one method. My point is, revenge is not the answer, but carefully planned out assimilation without regard for those who're victimized can be evaluated as a viable solution.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm not really sure, my personal view on that ish stops me from involving with a girl that a close friend digs, but thats just me...cause bottom line is that even if some friend of yours likes a girl very much, you could like her to...even if he's in love with her, it doesnt mean he owns her...

What i'm trying to say here is that, hurting peoples feelings is bad...i know people that are so competitive that would go 'steal' a girl just to fuck the other guy up only, prove to their self and social circle that they're better....thats fucked up shit

But i also know of stories that someone 'steals' a girl because he likes her to..and aparently the girl likes him to...what can you say about that?...nothing

Listen to this story, some years ago i liked this girl very much, or i thought so...i was seeing her daily and had the feeling that she also had a thing for me...i wasnt sure if i wanted to move on, or maybe i felt insecure at the given time to make a move and just slowed things down, keeping it to a constant flirt thing...i was talking to my friends about her, and of course i was talking to my best friend about her even more...at first he even said that he didnt like her...anyway...i was away for some time and when i got back these two were together, notice that i introduced them to eachother. I thought, and still do, that my friends action wasnt fair, i told him about it, we had a fight and didnt talk for a while...at some point he called me to apologise for not telling me about it earlier but he also said that they're together for a year and that they're good...when i got out with both of them she told me that in the beginning she started messing with my friend just to piss me off, force me to make a move-reclaim her, but as she got to know him better she realised that she really did like him...after that year, and given that i had a girl at that time...she didnt look as hot a she used to in my eyes and her personality didnt look appealing at all taken out of the whole flirt atmosphere...what i realised is that if i had made a move back then it wouldnt last more than three months when at the same time her relationship with my friend lasted for 2 years.

In other words what they had was in any way something stronger than i could ever had with her....Of course my ego was hurt at the time, but now that i see things under a new perspective it seems fair and i cant hold grudge towards anyone...

i know your case isnt identical to this but in any way there's no apply to all rule for things like that.

that's heavy shite tesseract. i understand completely, in a way our situations are very similar, but i also feel like what dirty_habit is saying may be valid, too.

this guy, my former best friend, i think he played this girl. he had an advantage..me telling him about her. he's just like that. in one of his emails to me, after i stopped speaking to him and hanging out with him, said that it "was all about the pussy," and i should know that....why would anyone say that shite? there are times when it is all about the pussy, but that shit stopped in the end of highschool days, many years ago.

that shit pissed me off more than anything because my intentions with her, as corny as it may seem, were honorable. i'd make any chicks dad proud...alas...it all seems kind of far away now...

dirty, more idea's please....

Guest imported_Tesseract

well, see?

Your best friend turns out to be a jackass...and you just discovered...plus the girl that was 'all that' wants the company of that jackass...i'm playing devils advocate here but our own judgement is a subject under judgment as well....i dunno dude, just make sure you dont throw away energy trying to feed your hurt ego when you could just keep the chin up and the eyes open...lotsa girls out there,

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahhaahahahha

love sucks

thats why i dont get involved in that shit

moe lester-never been laid, but never been heartbroken nigguh

i wasn't planning on wasting my time/energy with wither of them. was it aesop rock or blackalicious who said, "falling in love is easy, but falling out of love is hard""? i can't remember, it's sage advice/warning....

tesseract, you're right about him being a jackass, i should've realized that a long time ago. reflecting on the past, it seems that he showed himself to be a jackass several times, i just overlooked it because that's what friends do.

well, whatever, i won't give up on girls or friends all together. just gotta watch who i choose for both...

peace

You're wrong. Love rules. It just has to be real love. Not lust. Not a materialistic love. I remember how my "first" made me feel. I know that I can feel that way again about another girl. But she has to be just right. It takes alot of time. Now, I leave you and this thread with a cliche.... "Patience is a virtue."

if my friend has a girl and she's into me hitting on her and trying to fuck her. his attitude is that i'm much more of a friend to him if i fuck her and show him that she's no good for him.

it may take a special motherfucker to look at things thru those kinds of glasses and i'm still not sure if i completely agree with that in those terms but the message it implies is something i can understand.

Guest ArtvandaL

id go after her like a dog.

in fact, thats exactly whats going on in my life... anyway, lets change the subject, anyone ever jacked off so much in one day that theyre dick hurts when you simply touch it afterwards? like a burning pain? shit, I thought Id quit jacki...... yeah, right.... I wanna be a lawyer one day, any thoughts or any one with lawyer relatives can fill me in about that shit?

Archived