the return of Mad Graff!!! T.T.D

DocMartin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PHYNE

fuck the toys what about the herb???? how much is it up there at them shops?? mad expensive or what??? i wanna know cuzz im roadtripin to bc soon....

im not the one to ask about that kind of stuff. maybe you should ask docmartin. he's always smoking bluntz and shit. hahahaha

i cant decide which one is the worst crew name ever, ttd or fem... it just doesnt get any more toy than that!!!

• 1 month later...

Im sorry to say that T.T.D. has struck again. This time they must be destroyed. I saw their crap(if it is even worth that) over a sien5 and cavs and some other newyork stuff. It was rolling so there is no flix. This must not be tolerated, T.T.D. must be destroyed. Who is this doc martin character anyways.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Sports Bra#1

more than the actual posts themselvs are the responses from these dipshits that think its real....pure comedy.

or how about the dipshits who don't realise it IS real, while they may be JOKING about the whole whack graff thing, they're still over other peoples shit and blowing up spots, and that's real.

Archived