our counrty is at code orange right now(america)

Guest willy.wonka

wouldnt it be dope is iraq sent a nuc our way and somehow the wind changed its direction and made it hit canada?? shizzle

no hard feelings my mounty loving breddrin!! seriously though i hope a war doesnt break out or else i wont be able to keep my hoes in check on the eastern sea board!! damn that bush and his son the acting president!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am appalled by the state of the nation

I am sickened by the hand-me-down president

I am disgusted by the way public attention has been diverted from one thing to the other..

1. fraudulent election

2. Al-Qaida (sp?) – (which if you haven’t notice Bin Ladin and buddies had been off the news for a good 3 minutes and all the attention went to Iraq (#3) )

3. Saddam

Now, Code-orange.. shift of media attention… again.

"FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FUCKING FOR VIRGINTY"another 12oz. member.

No further comment

Authorities searching for debris from the shuttle Columbia have been alerted to material which turned out to be burnt toast and mudflaps.

An elderly resident of Shreveport, Louisiana, even called emergency services after finding egg yolk on her porch and asked "Were there eggs on the Columbia?"

In Yuma, Arizona, authorities were alerted to a piece of burnt toast, while a chunk of orange foam found in Florida was once a piece of a boat.

Nasa spaceflight office deputy, Michael Kostelnik, said: "It's easy to speculate. It's easy to be confused. There is a lot of things laying around the country."

There have been reports of suspected debris hundreds of miles from the shuttle's flight path and the main debris field.

More than 12,000 pieces of debris have been recovered since Columbia disintegrated over Texas on Saturday.

Archived