our counrty is at code orange right now(america)

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

how far do we have til we get to code red??

and what happens after that..around my nieghborhood, they/military harrass all the people that live there before they drive into thier "hood".

BUT!they let the dirty lookin icecream man in like it was a hot sunday.

the fucking cunts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by S@T@N

Oh, and I'm at code vermillion right now.

is that near code salmon?

i saw something on the news tonite where they were going around asking people what they thought of the code orange or whatnot and most people seemed pretty fucking apathetic about the whole deal

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know..i started this thread this morning and now that im irie, all i can say is that our representor is fucked up, we should get a new one that will do things right..

fuck bush and his whole family.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Naw, homey. They didn't institute the pointless "Code :color:" system until after 9-11.

i meant on 9-11 2002 (a year after....the anniversary)

bah, thats what my mum said

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hey dazzle whats the weather like...

Classic Calgary weather. +10 one week, -20 the next. We just got about 7-8 inches of snow last couple nights, but it isn't too cold. Fortunately I've got all my shit sorted out so I'm only here for another 3 weeks :D

yeah, hmmm, i dont know. i am really peeved at this "war". i know right now, i wouldn't want to die for my country. it makes me depressed to think of this country and what it is. what it stands for. it is unfortunate that it is the "greatest" country on earth. wow, we really fucked the world up, huh? is going to iraq really "defending" our country? or defending oil for our country? the more i read, the more i am confused. im not saying iraq (or hussein) is right or anything, but! are WE really the good guy here??? are we fighting for a good cause??? i guess it is a little reassuring just knowing there are a small, but growing number of people who are anti bush/war/consumerist/capitalist. i really dont know. strange days my friends, strange days...

Archived