Immortal Motherfuckin' Technique

dojafx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...

REVOLUTIONARY VOL. 2 is out NOW...

www.immortaltechnique.com

go get it, the cover art is lethal.

on a related topic.

Technique wasnt able to fully perform at the recent Rocksteady show, because he was on some murderous shit, the sponsors felt his poem were to controversial and gave the order to cut his mic. The crowd went crazy, they booed like madmen......until he was allowed back on stage. He also lost his distrobution(not because of the rocksteady ish) because of the controversial shit on his album.

anyways support the man...... www.immortaltechnique.com

^im not sure.

BUT......hes on VOL. 2.

believe.

if you go platinum, its got nothin to do with the luck, it just means a million people are stupid as fuck - technique

arm,leg,leg,arm,head...

pz.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw Blueprint and ILLOGIC......AND GUESS WHAT?........THHE SHOW SUCKED,,,,,,,................."hip-hop" is overraTED...LOL....

Guest imported_Europe

Did my end-of-the-year-schoolproject on Immortal Technique.

Very interesting artist. He has a very dope interview on the Stocktown DVD

The Cause Of Death

Dominant Species

Harlem Nights

Industrial Revolution

Internally Bleeding

Dance With The Devil <-------that one is a must.

The Point Of No Return

theres more, many more.

Guest BINHEXED

immortal tech

i went to the rocksteady reunion this year for the first time in 4 years. im not really into underground hip hop, but thats where i saw immortal technique for the first time. he totally rocked it. BUT, the event was sponsered by lipton(pepsi) and they didnt like him and had his mic turned off. that was one of the first times corporate branding has ever ruined something for me. because they put up some dollars, they had swing in the situation and were able to manipulate the event to their liking. which to me, completely ruined the best part of my day. i do graffiti because i love it. that day i saw an artist get pulled from what they love to do, because a corporation didnt agree with what he was saying in his own element.

Archived